Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: valentine one radar/ laser detector

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
FS: valentine one radar/ laser detector

My valentine one is up for sale as I de-mod my car and prep for a TT. TT will get a significant upgrade in this area when I get it. V1s retail for about $400. Inlcuded is the unit (serial # 9111050866) windshield clip and cups, hard wire kit, and manual. I bought this straight from V1. $220 (paypal)shipped anywhere in USA.

sold

Attached Images  

Last edited by summoboy; 01-18-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent

Old 01-16-2009, 10:04 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
sold to kevin m. Congrats on being quick on the draw!

Last edited by summoboy; 01-16-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I was fast, just saw the post, paypal sent thanks for the great deal!

Old 01-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
that will work great in that new GT2

Old 01-16-2009, 10:43 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by summoboy
My valentine one is up for sale as I de-mod my car and prep for a TT. TT will get a significant upgrade in this area when I get it.
What is a "significant upgrade" from a V1??? I've never heard of a better or more sensitive detector...

Old 01-16-2009, 10:50 PM
LOL - sorry. I'm thinking k40 with blinders or something similar - all custom installed. True, V1 is hard to beat - saved me at least twice. I want everything concealed in the TT.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
v1 saved me twice today! Ka once and then I got painted with a laser and was doing 75 or so in a 65.... slowed immediately, not sure if he actually locked on me. No laser jammer on the P...:Lidatek on the M.

I am not impressed with the K40... seems like a major trade off in performance for concealment. But I am sure there are custom shops charing $3k+ that will tell you a k40+blinder is "best".

Old 01-17-2009, 07:59 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
It's all about the timing in this for sale section, good deals get scooped up in minutes! The V1 is a great detector. Wouldn't work for me because I spend a lot of time in VA, but for most people you can't go wrong with it.

Last edited by deckman; 01-17-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:36 PM
RaDaRkInG is infamous around these parts
The K40 is an overpriced POS with weak radar detection that can't jam laser at all. You are better off with a Valentine One radar/laser detector and Laser Interceptor laser jammer.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Imolas54 is infamous around these parts
my K40 has saved at least twice so not too crappy of a laser jam. Valentine One is good for local roads but almost useless on the highway

Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
ard
Originally Posted by Imolas54
my K40 has saved at least twice so not too crappy of a laser jam. Valentine One is good for local roads but almost useless on the highway
Right. Whatever.

To state that a laser/radar detector is "good", based on how many times you think is saved you, is pointless. If you drive across country, or you drive to the grocery store once, what iare you talking about.

K40's franchise is based on obscenely priced mediocre goods, marketed to guys that have more money than sense- and are dealing with a product with virtually no specifications or ability to compare between brands.

You want a built in system and want to think it is the best because it is the most expensive? Cool, go for it..

Old 01-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Imolas54 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ard
Right. Whatever.

To state that a laser/radar detector is "good", based on how many times you think is saved you, is pointless. If you drive across country, or you drive to the grocery store once, what iare you talking about.

K40's franchise is based on obscenely priced mediocre goods, marketed to guys that have more money than sense- and are dealing with a product with virtually no specifications or ability to compare between brands.

You want a built in system and want to think it is the best because it is the most expensive? Cool, go for it..

Originally Posted by ard
v1 saved me twice today! Ka once and then I got painted with a laser and was doing 75 or so in a 65.... slowed immediately, not sure if he actually locked on me. No laser jammer on the P
right whatever

Old 01-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned
bendari500 is infamous around these parts
how old is the v1?

Old 01-18-2009, 08:27 PM
RaDaRkInG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Imolas54
The videos don't lie, the K40 has been tested by an independent group and it failed miserably. Some of these videos may be duplicates but the results are always the same. Just because you pay thousands of dollars for a pile of dog crap in a box with flashing lights doesn't mean that it jams anything. There have been plenty of times where a cop never pulled me over when I was speeding and I had no countermeasures so that doesn't mean that my shoe or my hat jammed the cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQsa5...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1aJ4...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ere...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J8VY...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzWF8...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzNU...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FwmK...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD55...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUtE...e=channel_page

Last edited by RaDaRkInG; 01-18-2009 at 08:31 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: valentine one radar/ laser detector