Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

wtb 996tt rear decklid without hydraulics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
wtb 996tt rear decklid without hydraulics!

Most guys get these to get the hydraulics out to fix their cars....I just want the decklid, fan/light/wiriing harness, and other junk needed to bolt it into the car and go...wing would be nice but is not needed.

Locks and bolts are needed. I want it to work with the car save no hydraulics in place.

Cheap.

Can be in so so shape in terms of paint. No cracks and dents please.

People suggested I post here as many have these lying around after using/selling the most valuable part, the hydraulics.

Did I say cheap.

Jeff

Old 02-04-2009, 05:50 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't need to be in great shape...

Anyone? Crashed cars...flooded cars...etc?

Thanks...will a gt3 lid work on the TT? IF so, I'll go that route too.

Jeff

Old 02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
after i get my gt2 lid on, i'll have a couple turbo lids for sale (long story).

the one i got ripped off on is available now. arctic silver. no emblem. some scratches that will likely warrant a repaint. no spoiler hydraulics (unless you want dead ones). wing blade could use some touch up as well. Main thing though is that I don't have a spare fan/light/harness for you. It's basically just the lid and wing itself...

Old 02-04-2009, 02:12 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
also shipping is a pita (i'm assuming you're not local)