Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS : 20" Rinspeeds (Custom Titanium color) with tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 02:41 PM
DsoVIP is infamous around these parts
how could you get rid of those??? theyre beautiful!!!

Old 02-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Sev
Sev is infamous around these partsSev is infamous around these parts
I am worried about the ride on 20s. The car is already rough as it is dropped and we have disgusting roads here.

Regardless, would you consider shipping to Montreal Canada by UPS ground? If yes, how much?

I am on ebay with a plus 260 feedback score 100%... So no BS with me

Thanks

Old 02-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Sev
Sev is infamous around these partsSev is infamous around these parts
Also, forgot to ask, what condition are the tires in?
Thanks

Old 02-22-2009, 02:33 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sev
I am worried about the ride on 20s. The car is already rough as it is dropped and we have disgusting roads here.

Regardless, would you consider shipping to Montreal Canada by UPS ground? If yes, how much?

Thanks
Yes I will ship anywhere but I don't know the price to Canada. The tires are in OK condition but not new. I see them more as a bonus to the buyer. The wheels alone are 6k new. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:13 AM
dksu has a spectacular aura aboutdksu has a spectacular aura about
Is it possible to paint them to original silver finish? I would seriously buy your rims but i would prefer the silver look on my carrera white

Old 02-23-2009, 08:00 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dksu
Is it possible to paint them to original silver finish? I would seriously buy your rims but i would prefer the silver look on my carrera white
They are easy to paint. We can change them to what ever color you like! Buyer covers cost But I think this color would look even better on white.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I agree the titanium would look insane on white... perhaps even better than they look on your car Gomez..... sorry .

Dam i wish id didnt just buy rims .... these would have been on my car by now.

Probably the best looking and unique wheels for porsche IMO

Old 02-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Does anyone have a pic of titanium on carrera white? If it looks good, i would really pull the trigger. BTW how much would it cost to paint them back to silver? Can you do it for me b4 shipping them out to me? How much shipping to hawaii 96743? thanks

Originally Posted by mobonic
I agree the titanium would look insane on white... perhaps even better than they look on your car Gomez..... sorry .

Dam i wish id didnt just buy rims .... these would have been on my car by now.

Probably the best looking and unique wheels for porsche IMO

Old 02-23-2009, 04:25 PM
do they come with tpms ? Will my 09 recognize them without having to stop at dealership? Can you show me a pic of the front wheel with damage?

Old 02-23-2009, 04:39 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I accumulated some pics while i was looking to get these:

Either way the will look great on a white car, or any other color

Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Sick wheels- can't go wrong with these period. Rinspeed or TA all the way, the modern 5-spoke wheel style in 20" just fits so well on the 997...

Old 02-23-2009, 04:49 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sev

Thanks
The ride on my Techart 20's with PS2 rubber is actually better than the ride on my 19" lobsters with pirelli. (and LA streets are horrible!)

Be more concerned about suspension changes affecting ride quality than the upgrade to 20's, i.e. using lowering springs on stock shocks instead of purchasing a complete quality set of coilovers.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by dksu
Does anyone have a pic of titanium on carrera white? If it looks good, i would really pull the trigger. BTW how much would it cost to paint them back to silver? Can you do it for me b4 shipping them out to me? How much shipping to hawaii 96743? thanks
I'm sure painting them would be a few hundred and yes I can have them done for you. I'll look into shipping cost for you as well. PM me and we can go from there. Like I tell everyone....we can work something out.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
All PM's replied!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:42 AM
Thumbs up

Free shipping for US buyers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS : 20" Rinspeeds (Custom Titanium color) with tires