Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

997(S) Garage Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 11:58 AM
leneuromancer has a spectacular aura aboutleneuromancer has a spectacular aura about
another pm sent

Old 03-11-2009, 02:07 PM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
any pics of the Instrument surround and interior mirror triangles painted carrara white
Here's the best pic I have of the instrument surround. I'll have to get one of the interior mirror triangles.

Old 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Diablo79 is infamous around these parts
Tips

hey there. I sent you a PM regarding the tips, also where did you get the red gauge dials? They are good looking!

Thanks!

Old 03-16-2009, 07:25 AM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
All PM's have been replied. I've still got a lot of these parts laying around....and I need room in the garage

Old 03-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Updated with what's left. Make some offers....

Old 03-27-2009, 08:22 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Dubaudi,

Sent you PM.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:27 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Dubaudi,

I sent you payment 10 days ago for the instrument surround and have yet to receive word on whether this item has been sent. I PM'ed you twice now to find out if it has been shipped and if you could provide me with a tracking number. Please respond to my attempts to get in touch with you.

Thanks

Old 03-28-2009, 06:07 PM
WHITE S is infamous around these parts
did he send your stuff??

Old 03-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by WHITE S
did he send your stuff??
I have not received anything as of yet.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
I have not received anything as of yet.
I'm sorry, I have been out of town dealing with a family issue. I believe that you've been contacted about the part....I'm really sorry about the tense moments, but rest assured, everything is fine.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Dally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dubaudi
Hi Folks....I've got a lot of parts laying around that need to go to a new home. Gotta make some room in the garage for new toys.

So anyway, here it is. All parts are for a 997 Carrera or Carrera S. PM me if you're interested in any of the items.
  • AWE Headers. $1000 (can be ceramic coated for an extra $150)
  • AWE High Flow Cats. $1000
  • FabSpeed Exhaust tips (ceramic coated black). $300
  • Interior mirror triangles painted carrara white. Make Offer
  • EVOMS V-Flow Intake. BRAND NEW, Never Installed $495
  • Instrument surround painted carrara white. <------SOLD
  • H&R 7mm spacers. <--------SOLD
  • Carrera S Front Calipers/Rotors/Pads. (with only 2000 miles). $850
Happy shopping! All parts are ready to ship right now. Looking for some quick sales as I really need the space.

Thanks!

whats the best bang for the buck when it comes to the engine mods?

Old 04-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
I don't have enough posts to PM you soooooo, how many miles on the AWE cats? Are they 200cell?? I am interested in making an offer on the EVOMS intake and the cats....can you e-mail me at swood8182@aol.com

Scott

Old 04-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Dally
whats the best bang for the buck when it comes to the engine mods?
That could be the million dollar question. But if you ask me, I'd say an ECU tune or a complete exhaust (cats and mufflers) would give you the best bang for buck.

Originally Posted by Swoody
I don't have enough posts to PM you soooooo, how many miles on the AWE cats? Are they 200cell?? I am interested in making an offer on the EVOMS intake and the cats....can you e-mail me at swood8182@aol.com

Scott
The AWE cats have been sold. Sorry, I forgot to update the original post. I still have EVOMS intake brand new in the box, never used. I'll let that go for $495 + shipping.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
I'll take the intake...e-mail me your PP info please.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Swoody
I'll take the intake...e-mail me your PP info please.

Email on the way....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997(S) Garage Sale