Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Fabspeed 997 Cat Bypass Pipes with Fabspeed o2 Simultaors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
FS: Fabspeed 997 Cat Bypass Pipes with Fabspeed o2 Simultaors

Hi all,

I have a set of used cat bypass pipes for a 997, but can also be used on a 996. They are discolored with usage and only have minor scratches from installation, no dents or cracks, etc.

They also include a set of new o2 simulators from Fabspeed to help prevent the CEL issue from happening.

Long story, but had to return my car to stock, nothing to do with these bypass pipes.

The cool thing is these make your car a bit louder, but not obnoxious. It also gives that Cup, race car sort of sound.

Asking $300 plus shipping for the pipes and simulators.

Cheers
Aaron

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Also includes the 6 bolts for mounting to your exhaust manifolds/headers.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Ok, $200 plus shipping.

A

Old 03-28-2009, 02:38 PM
StrtSwpr996 is infamous around these parts
i already have muffler bypass pipes,, will my car be obnoxiously loud if I put these on aswell

Old 03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Nope, it's not that dramatic of a difference. More pops and such like you hear on track cars but that's about it.

A full wide open throttle it's louder than stock for sure.

A

Old 03-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Ok, sold my headers so last price drop to $175 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
sold