Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Bilstein PSS10 Coilover System with PASM Porsche 997 C4S & TT 05+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:12 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !

I just recently purchased these from Ryan (SHANKENFELTER) and had a change of plans concerning my suspension upgrade. I actually haven't even received them yet and am expecting them within a week or two. I paid $1500 shipped for them and am asking for the same price which is a AWESOME deal considering they only have 1300 miles. If there isn't a buyer by the time Ryan uninstalls them and is ready to ship I'll just end up keeping them

USED 1300 miles
Model: F4-GA5-D598-H0
$1500 shipped within the US

Old 06-11-2009, 01:03 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
I just recently purchased these from Ryan (SHANKENFELTER) and had a change of plans concerning my suspension upgrade. I actually haven't even received them yet and am expecting them within a week or two. I paid $1500 shipped for them and am asking for the same price which is a AWESOME deal considering they only have 1300 miles. If there isn't a buyer by the time Ryan uninstalls them and is ready to ship I'll just end up keeping them

USED 1300 miles
Model: F4-GA5-D598-H0
$1500 shipped within the US

Great deal. If they were D581, which would fit my T4S according to Bilstein, I'd take them. It was my understanding that the C4S used the same model as the T4S, which is different than the one for the TT. GL with sale.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:23 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Tan I can refund you in full as there are other interests. Just tell me so you dont have to go thru the hassle. no worries

Old 06-14-2009, 09:21 AM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
FYI, there's no such thing as PSS10 for PASM. Either PSS10, which is a 10-way adjustable suspension or Damptronics, which are infinitely computer controlled PASM shocks. Any Bilstein dealer that advertises these as PSS10 for PASM is incorrect. When I was looking for these I talked with Bilstein in CA and they corrected me with "There's no such thing as PSS for PASM cars, that's our Damptronics product". When I said "But everyone online is advertising them..." they said "Well then everyone is wrong and should know better..."

Porsche 997 Turbo;K;B16 Damptronic
LIST PRICE: $3,726.00 Part Number: F4-GA5-D598-H0
BILSTEIN - Porsche 997 Turbo;K;B16 Damptronic
Setting: PSS Damptronic Kit(PASM)

http://www.bilstein.com/cart/index.p...id=2288&zenid=

Anyway, figured I'd share what Bilstein corrected me on and has in their website so anyone looking at your extremely well priced set will know they aren't PSS10 and Damptronics at the same time. They aren't 10-way adjustable, the computer adjusts them automatically.

Last edited by RonCT; 06-14-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:59 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
I got them from VIVID racing. Their PSS10 Damptronics or whatever you wanna call it.

Old 06-14-2009, 11:05 AM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
I don't know what's the deal but this is the person you want to buy from! Thumbs up for you Shankenfelter!
Originally Posted by SHANKENFELTER
Tan I can refund you in full as there are other interests. Just tell me so you dont have to go thru the hassle. no worries

Last edited by MotorsportsR; 06-14-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
Just trying to help. I sold my Damptronics to a fellow 6speeder when I sold my 1st 997S. I got so many questions about the 9 way, 10 way settings, like how do you adjust the settings and how does that work with PASM. The answer is, you cannot adjust them, the computer does that. I still don't know why Vivid lists them as PSS10 for PASM when they aren't PSS10 at all. Good luck with the sale and at a fantastic price!

Old 06-14-2009, 01:47 PM
jahnke has a spectacular aura aboutjahnke has a spectacular aura aboutjahnke has a spectacular aura about
I'll take them. Who am I buying from Shankenfelter or c4sxM5? Please pm me.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:31 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
Sold

Last edited by C4SxM5; 06-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.