Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: High Quality Outdoor Car cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
WTB: High Quality Outdoor Car cover

I need one or two outdoor car covers.. Looking for high quality for maybe 1990 C4 cab and 2000 Boxster S.

They will be under a carport but in the case of rain (or snow>???) want something as good as possible...although most likely they will be in a new garage by then!

any leads appreciated.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:06 AM
DHI
DHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the rough
There's one on fleaBay right now.
Look for GT3 Silver Guard

I have a Covercraft Evo 4 that I purchased from AutoAnything.

David

Old 06-19-2009, 07:31 AM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
Outdoor cover....

if you indeed want an outdoor cover - for all types of weather - then you need a weathershield or stormguard material (different re-sellers call it different things). This is the lightest, most compactable material (very slippery) and waterproof but it does breath. It has a poor rating for 'ding' protection because the fabric is so thin. I have one of these for travelling if the car is going to be left overnight in rain, and I use the NOAH fabric cover for general use. NOAH claims to be water repellant but they are not except for perhaps a very light mist. Another hint is to keep a large trash bag in the trunk should you have to store a wet cover.