Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

F.S. Carbon GT3 Rep. Seats Black Leather/Alcantara/Silver Stitch-NEW IN BOX-SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
F.S. Carbon GT3 Rep. Seats Black Leather/Alcantara/Silver Stitch-NEW IN BOX-SoCal

***SOLD***

Floor mats still available-see link for pics. $80 Firm

Pics here: http://www.dropshots.com/kato4444#da...02-06/19:51:51

Carbon Fiber GT3 Rep seats from recent Rottec group buy.

Leather outer with silver stitching, alcantara centers with silver cross stitch. Silver alien eyes. (See group buy for pics or I'll get some soon).

All mounting rails, etc... included.

I bought these and now am doing a major power and motor upgrade (not 100% by choice) so I need to move these and divert the funds elsewhere.

$1,300.00 Cash for seats picked up. May consider shipping at actual cost if no local buyers emerge.

Selling for my actual cost and am FIRM on this amazing price. You will never be able to duplicate this pricing and these are ready to be picked up today-I waited 2+ months.

Located in Southern California at Autotalent in West LA for inspection/pickup.

Also have a set of custom floormats black with Silver trim and "911" embroidered that I may consider selling as well...$80 Firm

Last edited by Kato; 07-20-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:17 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
Kalon,

Just wanted to say thanks for the ride few years back when I went to pick up the 996GT2 spec 'twists'. Lucky for us that cop didn't flip a ***** and come after us lol.

Seems like forever ago. Hope your car is doing alright, best of luck with the sale and engine upgrades. keep in touch.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Darn would love to just get the inserts... if someone buys them and wants to just go black inserts I'm interested in these ones.

A

Old 07-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Kev-it was a pleasure. I hope that you are happy with your current ride! I've been in your last one...Jason is a buddy of mine and I've run trackdays with the C2S...awesome ride! That was a fun run that day, hehehe. Hope you are well and I'm sure I'll run into you again sometime soon.

Purplxd-I'll keep you in mind in case somebody wants the seats without the inserts or wants black. They look awesome... Wish I could install them but a big project on the horizon so I'm collecting my cash. I may just swap my current recaros for a set with harness holes so I don't have to switch back and forth for trackdays.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Ya please do.

I have a grey interior with carbon and I have my GT3 seats with black inserts (although on leather and one alacantara, long story...). Black with that stitching would look awesome in my ride!

A

Old 07-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Kevin! Wadup bro? Small world. You know my friend Kato?

Kato. What are you doing? I have to say I'm loving these new turbos and LWFW. It was a love hate relationship at first but this thing screams and I'm digging the spool times and quick rev of the LWFW.

Last edited by Turbo Fanatic; 07-10-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:23 AM
Haha, small world with us car freaks, eh?

Not for sure right now-exploring my options...may get a little nutty-we shall see... I'll post up once I make a move.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 AM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Can you post some pics of the seats? BTW are the centers Alcantara or Suede?

Old 07-10-2009, 10:24 AM
All details and pictures are here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-groupbuy.html

They are in fact Alcantara. I will try and get some pictures this weekend but mine are identical to what is posted in the thread (silver stitch, cross stitch on centers, silver alien eyes, black leather, black alcantara centers, CF). Carbon Fiber is BEAUTIFUL. Everything else is solid and very acceptable for the price but the CF really stands out as a great value to me.

Thanks for your interest!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:33 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
kato my man! you're selling them already?!?! you didn't even install them. glws, hope to see you around soon.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Big project in the works! Still deciding on where to head but it's going to be expensive so the seats have to go... I am currently running my Recaro Sport Toplines which are light and awesome but don't have harness guides/holes which is why I wanted these guys... May just split the difference and run some different Recaros...we shall see.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Yes, still available. Sorry-busy weekend. Seats can be seen by at AutoTalent. Please let me know when and we'll coordinate logistics.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
willing to ship yet?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Sure, I'll ship. I have a few interested parties but nobody local has come by yet. Let me know if you anyone is interested.

Shipping would be actual costs (with insurance to protect us both).

Old 07-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Last chance for local buyers. Git em while they're still here... Make my life easy in the process!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F.S. Carbon GT3 Rep. Seats Black Leather/Alcantara/Silver Stitch-NEW IN BOX-SoCal