Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

My DPE's are up for SALE! One of kind finish - E90/E92 fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
My DPE's are up for SALE! One of kind finish - E90/E92 fitment

Most of you guys know me so I am starting this post minus the pics of the wheels since you all have seen them. For those who have not I will be posting pics up very soon.

Here are the details. 20" custom one off DPE's (ST-7) step lip with slight brushed finish with chrome shadow over. These will fit E90/E92 M3's and I think E90/E92 with a stretch on the fenders. The bolts on the wheels are also chrome shadow and satin black face. These wheels retail well over 7K with the finished plus they will come with brand new Toyo Proxes 4 tires with 1K miles on them WITH TPMS sensors!!! I am asking $4500.00 OBO...this is a steal for anyone!

I rather sell to a local to avoid shipping as it will be the purchasers responsbility for shipping. I am willing to drive to you or meet you half way. I know people are going to say I am crazy but I have a different idea in mind for some wheels that just came out and looking to take the car to the track a few times next year.

With that in mind if you have stock OEM 19" and looking for wheels like mine I may entertain a swap PLUS cash. If you have 19" lightweight wheels I will entertain a trade plus cash or dead even trade depending on the deal.

All low-ball offers will be ignored.

Michael

Last edited by BMWDEMON; 08-12-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:38 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Mike......DAMN man, I thought I was fickle, but you might take the cake for this....hahahaha.

Hands Down - +1 Million Rep Points for Mike as a seller and the condition he says is not as amazing as the condition they are in. He is extremely meticulous with his stuff and that can be evidenced by his cars and passion for the sport.

G/L w/ the sale buddy. I'd pay what your asking but I don't have a Beemer to put them on, I can slap on some glass table tops though and make sweet end tables. I'll give you $15 for all four...... J/K brother.....G/L with the sale and can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:18 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Berk,

Thanks for the positive remarks...the wheels are in perfect condition as they are only 4 months old. I'll post pics up later today as last night I did not get home until late so could not do so.

Thanks for looking.

Michael

Old 08-11-2009, 05:59 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I am asking 4500K OBO...this is a steal for anyone!
4,500,000 dollars? LOL. bump for you.. would love to see pics.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
4,500,000 dollars? LOL. bump for you.. would love to see pics.
LMAO!! Good catch! I can't believe I did that...so after removing the diamonds the wheels are up for off with everything at $4500.00

I have been working late hours so don't have close ups which I will take but here are a few pics with the wheels on the car! Enjoy!

Old 08-12-2009, 12:43 PM
klum00 is infamous around these parts
These wheels are AWESOME in person. You really have to see them to appreciate the lip. Bump for great wheels and a great price.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Originally Posted by klum00
These wheels are AWESOME in person. You really have to see them to appreciate the lip. Bump for great wheels and a great price.
Thanks man! I appreciate it!

ONe more note to everyone is that I am willing to trade wtih someone that has 19" OEM wheels and tires PLUS cash! THis is a great chance to get a set of really nice wheels with little money invested!

Michael

Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM
possible pending trade!

Old 08-14-2009, 05:44 AM
still pending kinda but still looking to either sell or trade until this happens...hopefully it does since they are 19" LM's.

here are the pics...if you want anything specific PM me your email address.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:35 AM
so far the LM trade has kinda fizzled...he decided to keep them as far as I can gather so these are still up for sale/trade!

M

Old 08-17-2009, 08:37 PM
ak996TT is infamous around these parts
All,

This is an awesome set of wheels and tires, you can't go wrong dealing with Mike.

Alan

Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Thanks bro!

Old 08-19-2009, 04:30 AM
I'll trade with some 19" OEM plus cash too....takers?

Old 09-24-2009, 03:50 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Berk, buy these rims and get a M3 to put them on too...haha

Old 10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
price drop to $3800.00 shipping negotiable - these need to go. I have a few things going on with the car and I think it is going to go.

Michael

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.