Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

i have 3 sets of wheels/tires for sale for 997 widebody, CLS or SL and CL or S class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 10:49 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
i have 3 sets of wheels/tires for sale for 997 widebody, CLS or SL and CL or S class

Wheels/tires for New CL or New S Class

Brand new never mounted on car with brand new tires...22" 360 forged spec 5 wheels, brushed center /chrome lip on pirelli p zero nero tires
3500 obo

Wheels for CLS or SL

wheels have about 1000 miles on them and tires have half thread life left. These fit SL or CLS, there is a small scratch on one of the wheels, barely noticable 20x9 fronts 2.5" lip and 20x11 rears 4.5" lip i forged essens semi-gloss black center with chrome lip

2600 OBO

Wheels for 997 widebody

wheels and tires only have 500 miles on them....I forged essen glossy black centers chrome lip 20x8.5 fronts w 2.5" front lip and 20x12 rears with 5inch lip on pirelli p zero nero tires.. slight scuff on one of wheels, barely seen...
3500 obo

PM with interest...all prices + shipping

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 12-19-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:32 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Just to clarify and I thought it was pretty clear, but these are 3 different sets of 4 wheels and tires...

-The first are 360 forged 22's Brushed centers and Chrome lip withe pirelli p zero nero tires and are fitment for new S/CL including AMG series big brakes...They are brand new, never mounted

-The 2nd set are off my CLS are I forged Essens semi-gloss black centers with chrome lip 20's with Michelin PS2 tires..the offset fits both CLS and SL, AMG cars included

-The 3rd set are off my 997TT Cab which I sold..They were only used for 500 miles..Glossy Black Centers/Chrome Lip 20's I forged essens with pirelli p zero nero tires...offset fits all widebody 997's

PM me with offers and interest...Im selling them cheap wanna get rid of them!!

Lou

Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 AM
2Sick2Quit is infamous around these parts
Someone likes iForged Could you post up pics of the scratch for the 997 fitment?
Also, my buddy has a 09 S63 and looking for wheels...after hearing all the stuff about 360Forged, i think he's holding off on the wheel department, but I'll e-mail him the pics or just have him register here. I'm guessing they come with center caps as well?

Old 09-22-2009, 07:19 PM
LSM
Originally Posted by 2Sick2Quit
Someone likes iForged Could you post up pics of the scratch for the 997 fitment?
Also, my buddy has a 09 S63 and looking for wheels...after hearing all the stuff about 360Forged, i think he's holding off on the wheel department, but I'll e-mail him the pics or just have him register here. I'm guessing they come with center caps as well?
The stuff with 360 forged had to do with the old owners collecting deposits and not sending the wheels...They are under new ownership and their prodcut quality is not in question..And I already have the wheels/tires and they are brand new, never mounted on car....

As far as the scratch its more like 2 minor chips, hard to take picture, but will try again!! Let me know ur level of interest

Old 09-22-2009, 07:23 PM
LSM
New pricing, I just want to get rid of these wheels this week....

360 forged wheels/tires for CL/S including AMG cars $3700.00

I-forged wheels/Tires for Mercedes fit SL/CLS including AMG cars $2900.00

I-forged wheels/Tires for Porsche 997 widebody $3500.00

PM me offers/questions...thanks!!

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 09-23-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:59 PM
LSM
I have taken the tires off the CLS/SL wheels I have for sale so new price is $2000.00...One wheel has a scuff on the outer lip about an inch thick, which i just did before i took them off ....but I am selling them cheap...All other wheels/tires are as previously posted...PM me with interest..

Lou

Old 09-28-2009, 11:09 PM
LSM
All PM's answered..Thanks for inquiries

Old 10-04-2009, 08:43 PM
LSM
All wheels still available....

Lou

Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 AM
LSM
All PM's and questions replied to and all 3 sets still available.. Wheels/Tires are located where I store my wheels/tires at Lee's Foreign Auto in Chicago...To view contact me

Lou

Old 10-23-2009, 04:45 PM
LSM
Still avail....PM me with offers and questions...

Lou

Old 11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
klvnwee is infamous around these parts
Will the 360 forged fit on an SL55?
What size tires do you have on for the I Forged for the CLS?

Thanks

Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 AM
LSM
Originally Posted by klvnwee
Will the 360 forged fit on an SL55?
What size tires do you have on for the I Forged for the CLS?

Thanks

No the 360 forged will NOT fit on the SL55....Biggest size u should/can run on an SL55 is 20" which has same offset as CLS...The wheels I have for sale for the SL are Iforged PS Essens...9x20 fronts and 11x20 rears with Michelin PS2's.....255/30/20 front and 295/25/20 rears...Same setup I ran on an SL55 I had 2 years ago...

Lou

Old 12-19-2009, 03:07 PM
LSM
All wheels/tires back for sale, lots of interest and hand hand shake deals on all of them at one time or other but they fell through...economy etc....PM me with questions...

Lou

Old 02-02-2010, 12:19 AM
LSM
UPDATE: CL/S class wheels are SOLD and so are the CLS/SL wheels....

Porsche 997 Widebody wheels/tires still avail for sale...PM me with questions

Lou

Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 PM
kaboom24 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LSM
UPDATE: CL/S class wheels are SOLD and so are the CLS/SL wheels....

Porsche 997 Widebody wheels/tires still avail for sale...PM me with questions

Lou
Hello Lou, I was wondering if the 360 Forged 22" wheels are still available and if so do you know if they would fit a 06 Maserati Quattroporte? Please reply by emailing me at Carvalhom26@yahoo.com Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: i have 3 sets of wheels/tires for sale for 997 widebody, CLS or SL and CL or S class