Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: LIKE NEW 2005 Turbo S hollow spokes w/rubber

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
FS: LIKE NEW 2005 Turbo S hollow spokes w/rubber

I have a set of (like) brand new factory oem turbo wheels from an '05 Turbo S. I bought them in late '05 as a backup to my C4S wheels in case of need. They were on an '05 at delivery, customer drove to wheel shop, put on new wheels and rubber, and I got the old ones (rubber is new, though 4 years old, just never used).

So.....they are FOR SALE if anyone is looking for a great lighter weight set of 996 turbo wheels, these are hollow spokes. Likely best to put on new rubber, but the Bridgestones on there are new from '05.

$1500 plus shipping (48-state US only)

Porsche list price: you don't want to know....it's insane.

email me with questions, details or interest...thanks!

eric@bumperplugs.com

Post edited for clarity

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
OK, ***** slap me. Sorry. EXTREMELY LIGHTLY USED. They've been sitting boxed in my warehouse since I bought them in '05. Sorry there is some dust there. OK, maybe 11 miles. Geez. Yeah, ban is good. Sorry for any confusion.

Correction: They were NEVER used after I bought them from a customer who used them to get from the dealer to the wheel shop, then they were removed from that car, boxed and shipped to me.

That's likely still cosmoline.

Old 09-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Former Vendor
Buy 'em and I'll wipe them down for you.

If you're not interested, leave it alone. These are NEW, they were never on a vehicle OTHER than transport to the US, then transport to the wheel shop. Good grief.

Email me directly if you have any further questions.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:27 PM
L8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to all
Either make an offer or move on! This is between the buyer and seller....and you say you are neither. If you are trying to help fellow forum members then how about helping him sell them rather than the opposite.

Those are a solid set of wheels for the money. GL

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: don't quote bad behavior
Old 09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
bwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to allbwiele is a name known to all
I've never spoken to, dealt with or interacted with Eric (although I'm about to order a Dension and a door-plug) but the very clear, unambiguous impression I have of him from this forum is that he is an honest, helpful, knowledgeable, stand-up guy. If you're going to pick on someone, pick on someone your own size. Not someone bigger than you.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: dont quote bad behavior
Old 09-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Are you kidding me? How 'bout you get banned for acting like a total tool. Have you ever done business with Eric? Obviously not, as he is one of the most upstanding porsche vendors I've encountered on this forum (and on others). There was no "false advertising," as he indicated in the post that the tires had been mounted and driven a short distance. At the very most his language used in the thread title was internally inconsistent with his description within the body of his post.... Yup, that's a bannable offense allright!

Oh, and by the way, you are wrong that the amount of dust shown on the pics can't accumulate in ten miles. I'm on my 4th 9X6 Porsche, and every one of them collected dust extremely quick (annoyingly quick, in fact). Also, I guess that despite your Sherlock Holmes-esque powers of observation and judgment, you didn't notice the visible casting nubbings on the tires, or the manufatcurer markings between the tread, which are visible in the pictures and clear evidence that the tires are in fact very low mileage?

Seriously, you ought to think before you accuse someone of engaging in dishonest conduct, when, in actuality, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and have no first-hand knowledge regarding the condition or history of the tires.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: don't quote bad behavior
Old 09-23-2009, 10:56 PM
beegee is infamous around these parts
I also vouch for Eric. I bought some bumperettes from him (had some problems with the order), but he made it right for me.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 PM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Highly uncalled for.

I, as well as hundreds (if not thousands) of people can vouch for this board sponsor.

Your attack was unprovoked and uncalled for.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: don't quote bad behavior
Old 09-24-2009, 02:25 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Anyways... cool thing about these rims is that they are painted GT silver from the factory if it's from an 05 turbo S.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:20 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
WOW! R u guys kidding with this thread? Tell me this is a big joke ! Correct?

Old 09-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Nthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to behold
Talk about an offense that should be banned - what difference would a vendor's age, race, or ethnic origin make? Eric has proven that he's a stand-up guy and you are picking a fight for no reason.

Not only should this thread be closed but you, Alex, should be banned for inappropriate conduct.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-24-2009 at 10:20 AM. Reason: please don't quote bad behaviour
Old 09-24-2009, 06:16 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Chuck,
Whats your opinion?

Old 09-24-2009, 06:32 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
This is a for sale forum, not a debate forum. Any further posts to that effect will be deleted. Consider this a pre-emptive warning...

Old 09-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Former Vendor
If you note my original post, I did edit per your attack, and it clearly states 'edited for clarity'....however the title of the post cannot be edited, so please forgive me.

And yes, you are absolutely right. These did not come off the factory line, into a plastic wrapper, and into my hands. They went on a new vehicle, shipped from Germany to CA, then from the dealer to the wheel shop. I was not in the vehicle nor did I witness said owner driving to wheel shop. I have no way to know other than a very respectable wheel vendor (also a sponsor) who I have done business with for years, who indicated exactly what the odometer read on the car.

Therefore, I edited what might be perceived (in your tainted view) as misstatements.

Perhaps now you can let this go, or buy them. Five sets in a few years?

As for my ethnic background, you are out of your mind. Regardless, I am not about to stoop to that low a level of trying to argue with someone about this. And you are 100% wrong in your assumption.

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 09-24-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:18 AM
RickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
If you note my original post, I did edit per your attack, and it clearly states 'edited for clarity'....however the title of the post cannot be edited, so please forgive me.

And yes, you are absolutely right. These did not come off the factory line, into a plastic wrapper, and into my hands. They went on a new vehicle, shipped from Germany to CA, then from the dealer to the wheel shop. I was not in the vehicle nor did I witness said owner driving to wheel shop. I have no way to know other than a very respectable wheel vendor (also a sponsor) who I have done business with for years, who indicated exactly what the odometer read on the car.

Therefore, I edited what might be perceived (in your tainted view) as misstatements.

Perhaps now you can let this go, or buy them. Five sets in a few years?

As for my ethnic background, you are out of your mind. Regardless, I am not about to stoop to that low a level of trying to argue with someone about this. And you are 100% wrong in your assumption.
I'd like to give Eric a plug even though he charged me for mine. Eric is a good stand up guy. When I had issues with installing my silver console and dash stripes, he was there to make sure I knew what I was doing. His service after the sale is to be commended! Thanks Eric!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: LIKE NEW 2005 Turbo S hollow spokes w/rubber