Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: GT3 RS OEM seats and wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 08:04 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Smile FS: GT3 RS OEM seats and wheels

** SOLD ** I have a set of OEM seats and 19" wheels from my 2007 GT3 RS for sale. The seats was used for about 7K miles and in great shape. They have the alcantara center and leather sides with white stitching - looks great. Seats are not heated. Two small (less than 0.5 cm) superficial scratch on the back side of driver seat but other wise in tip top shape. Asking $2000 for both and buyer pay shipping. ** SOLD **

The dimension of the box I will be using to ship the seats are 26"X31"X43" and each box will weigh about 85-90 lbs including the seat (around 55 lbs each) and all packing material. It will cost around $350 shipped from California 95835 to the Midwest and you can check your perspective rates by using above information

** SOLD ** The 19" wheels have Michelin Pilot Sports cup tires with about 70% tread left in front and 50% tread life in rear. All wheels have TPMS. One front wheel and one rear wheel have been re-powder coated due to some scratches from shipping. They will come with green RS center cap
Asking $1800 both all four and buyer pay shipping ** SOLD **

Last edited by mikymu; 10-09-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
Wheel interest

I understsand the wheels have been recoated.....are they bent or complete straight? I may be very interested.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:12 AM
doktordyper is infamous around these parts
gt3 wheels

Mikey-

I am interested in wheels. Where are you located in NCal? I live in Los Gatos. Interestingly, I bought those exact seats from another 6-Speeder in the East Bay earlier this year off his 07' GT3.

Regards-

Old 10-08-2009, 09:26 AM
mathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond repute
dok - are the seats a direct bolt in on the 996?

Old 10-08-2009, 10:26 AM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
outstanding prices - GL with the sale.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:30 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kirkorca
I understsand the wheels have been recoated.....are they bent or complete straight? I may be very interested.
Yes, completely straight. I track these wheels twice and no issue at all. Re-powder coating on two of the wheels are solely for cosmetic purpose

Originally Posted by doktordyper
Mikey-

I am interested in wheels. Where are you located in NCal? I live in Los Gatos. Interestingly, I bought those exact seats from another 6-Speeder in the East Bay earlier this year off his 07' GT3.

Regards-
I am located at Rocklin CA which is close to Sacramento

Originally Posted by mathism
dok - are the seats a direct bolt in on the 996?
I believe so since 996 GT3 seats can be bolt directly into 997 GT3

Originally Posted by RiA
outstanding prices - GL with the sale.
Thanks

Old 10-08-2009, 10:39 AM
JeremyS is infamous around these parts
Very interested in the wheels if the prior responders don't grab them. Please email me at jeremy_ebay@comcast.net

Old 10-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by JeremyS
Very interested in the wheels if the prior responders don't grab them. Please email me at jeremy_ebay@comcast.net
will do

Old 10-08-2009, 01:32 PM
melsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura about
pm sent.....

Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Do the seats include the seat belt buckle attachment bracket that is attached to the bottom rail?

Old 10-08-2009, 01:40 PM
MIKCOB is infamous around these parts
Im very interested on your wheels! Btw i have 05 C2S narrow body, would this fit on my car and i'm from the Bay Area Norcal...Let me know and good luck on your sale!
Thanks...

Old 10-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by landjet
Do the seats include the seat belt buckle attachment bracket that is attached to the bottom rail?
Yes, everything is included as shown below including occupant sensor on the passenger seat

Originally Posted by MIKCOB
Im very interested on your wheels! Btw i have 05 C2S narrow body, would this fit on my car and i'm from the Bay Area Norcal...Let me know and good luck on your sale!
Thanks...
I don't believe so since RS are based on the 997 4S wide body. You can check with your dealer to confirm.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:48 PM
doktordyper is infamous around these parts
mathism, et. al: yes on the direct bolt onto 996. As I recall, the seat belt receptacle is needed from the 997 seat to complete install. They are great seats, especially for this price....

Old 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I am interested in the seats and live in Portola Valley. Will they fit my car unmodified (997s)?

Old 10-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Verde
I am interested in the seats and live in Portola Valley. Will they fit my car unmodified (997s)?
Yes, it should be a direct fit. let me know if you want to see the seats

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: GT3 RS OEM seats and wheels