Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FOR SALE: Fikse Profil 13 for 996 GT3 (all black)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:13 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
FOR SALE: Fikse Profil 13 for 996 GT3 (all black)

SOLD

Fikse Profil 13 in all black for sale -- $2700 plus shipping -- wheels only/no tires
>Fronts: 8.5 x 18 with 44.5 mm offset
>Rears: 11 x 18 with 63.5 mm offset

Just for reference -- stock OEM 996 gt3 rims are
Front: 8.5 x 18 with 40mm offset
Rear: 11 x 18 with 63mm offset

I bought the rims used from a local 6speeder and took them to Fikse and had them inspected, re-anodized and rebuilt with all new hardware in late 2007/early 2008 for $871 for the whole set. (copy of invoice attached)
Since rebuilding, they have seen a couple of track days and then when I got my BBS, I put the street tires on my Fikses and track tires on my BBS... My car has not seen any street driving in quite some time... I used to put the fikse/ps2 back on in between track days for street driving but I now have 2 children under the age of 2 so I have no time for street driving on weekends

I will post close up pics of the individual wheels after I get the tires removed and rims cleaned up... here are a bunch of pictures of them on my car.

Cash or check preferred
Paypal is okay if you pay the 3% fees
Price does not include freight
I do not know how much they weigh but they are pretty light.
Wheels are in Seattle (I am in Portland frequently so I can deliver in Portland etc)

Last edited by PJS; 10-27-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-13-2009, 11:05 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Great looking wheels.... where have you been?

Have not seen you on RT lately!

Old 10-13-2009, 11:07 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of

Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I know PJ and these wheels well, he is a standup guy and these are in good condition.

What are you getting next PJ?

Old 10-13-2009, 12:18 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mobonic

My wife and I had another kid... so time is short... I will get over there today and post these wheels and check in

Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
I know PJ and these wheels well, he is a standup guy and these are in good condition.

What are you getting next PJ?
I have 4 sets of wheels right now... so may just be downsizing...

If I get another set of wheels it will either be the HRE Cup wheels as seen on GMG website (although they are not cheap) or I might try Jongbloed wheels...

I have traded emails with Jongbloed and they sent a wheel to the shop I use so I was able to check it out (jongbloed's website blows and has been under construction for 2+ years).

They look to be a solidly built 3 piece wheel and are priced reasonably and at the rate he answered my emails and sent a wheel to the local shop etc... I bet their service is pretty good.

Of course you cannot go wrong with CCW... I have a set and would just be looking at other brands to mix it up a little...

The smart money would be to pick one brand, model, and finish rim and buy multiple sets and interchange them all as needed... but I like to do things the hard way and learn from my own mistakes and waste money... I am a one man, self funded, retarded race team

Old 10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
I have 4 sets of wheels right now... so may just be downsizing...

If I get another set of wheels it will either be the HRE Cup wheels as seen on GMG website (although they are not cheap) or I might try Jongbloed wheels...

I have traded emails with Jongbloed and they sent a wheel to the shop I use so I was able to check it out (jongbloed's website blows and has been under construction for 2+ years).

They look to be a solidly built 3 piece wheel and are priced reasonably and at the rate he answered my emails and sent a wheel to the local shop etc... I bet their service is pretty good.

Of course you cannot go wrong with CCW... I have a set and would just be looking at other brands to mix it up a little...

The smart money would be to pick one brand, model, and finish rim and buy multiple sets and interchange them all as needed... but I like to do things the hard way and learn from my own mistakes and waste money... I am a one man, self funded, retarded race team
I am right there with you, my car has been Frankenstiened together and in a perfect world I would do like our english friend has done.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:57 PM
PJS
ohhh if I only knew then (when I purchased my GT3) what I knew now... but it has been a very fun but expensive education...

OKAY -- now back on topic

Help me sell these wheels!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Good Luck with the sale PJ

Bump!

Old 10-14-2009, 09:40 AM
PJS
had an inquiry from a board member with a 996TT and wanted to know if these would work... as I mentioned previously, I am "challenged" so I told him I was not sure but as my car is narrow body and his is wide body, I can only assume that it would work with spacers.

he called a board sponosor wheel vendor and confirmed that they would work with spacers...

All the specs are in the original post with regards to sizing and offset etc... I am not sure what size spacer, but he did some leg work so I wanted to update the thread.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:34 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
I believe the fronts are OK with current offset. These rears on a WB will need spacers. Nice wheels BTW!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:05 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
I always loved these wheels on your car PJ. Someone will be getting a nice set of hardware. Good luck with the sale.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM
PJS
^ thank you!
at the rate we are going, they will be staying on my car :-(

bad economy and wrong time of year I suppose

Old 10-14-2009, 05:25 PM
PJS
sale pending

Old 10-17-2009, 01:37 PM
PJS
sale fell through
wheels are back on the market
they are boxed and ready to ship

Old 10-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Wow, so much for reliable RL people

I think that these are yours for life! But the alternative is you use the heavy OEM wheels next year on the track.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: Fikse Profil 13 for 996 GT3 (all black)