Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: 996TT front lip (like new)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 04:19 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
WTB: 996TT front lip (like new)

If any one has one laying around I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Old 11-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Old 11-12-2009, 02:45 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zookie

Plus get the 8% cash back from Bing LiveSearch.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by seth_horwitz
Plus get the 8% cash back from Bing LiveSearch.
wate what how?

Old 11-12-2009, 09:27 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
For $8 this may seem like a pain, but once you know how to do it the process takes about 30 seconds. The cashback used to be 30%, and I got $200 off of a receiver, which is when I learned about this.

1) Go to http://www.bing.com/
2) Search for something like "Camera," "Playstation," or whatever.
3) On the results page, in the "Sponsored Sites" box on top, check to see if one of them says www.ebay.com Bing Cashback . (Repeat step two with different products until you get a link to ebay with a "You may get 8% off with Paypal if eligible.")
4) Click on that link and go to the ebay site. The product doesn't matter.
5) Once you get to the ebay site, this logo should be up on top.
6) Forget about that camera and type these words into the search bar to find the auction referenced above. "porsche turbo oem style lip"
7) Make sure you click one of the auctions with a Buy-It-Now, and the gold coin next to the item title.
8) Make sure you use Buy-it-now, and pay with Paypal. During the checkout process it will point you down the track to set up a Live.com account. (You only need to do this once.)
9) Depending on something (that I don't know), either the cash back is instant, or can take a few weeks.

Yes, this is real. Yes, it's a few extra steps. Yes, I've gotten about $1,000 using bing cashback on ebay, withdrawn it from my Paypal account, and had the cash deposited to my checking account. There's no catch other than going through these steps, and having to use Buy-it-now. The 8% comes and goes, but has been pretty static on ebay lately. It has been as high as 30% in the past, and may jump there again during the holidays, like it did last year. Basically Microsoft is paying you to use their search engine. Buy whatever you want, but it has to be a Buy-it-now auction. The seller doesn't matter, as the money comes from Microsoft, and I assume partially from ebay. Other stores also participate, but not with 996 TT front lips.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/faq.aspx