Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Quaife QDF13Q TBD for 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Sweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really nice
Quaife QDF13Q TBD for 997

For sale:
From Euro website

Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for Porsche 997 is suitable for Porsche 997 models. A direct replacement for the standard Porsche differential, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential transforms your car’s performance. Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the Porsche 997 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation. The Porsche 997 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle, like a conventional LSD. Rather, the Porsche 997 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel across the axle, to a constantly varying degree, and never locks. The Porsche 997 Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential has many benefits over a standard open differential, including maximising traction and minimizing wheel spin, eliminating torque steer and snatching in front wheel drive cars compared to conventional LSD units, and a maintenance-free design which retains the standard oil lubrication. The Porsche 997Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential is proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use, and is produced from Corus steel billets, and is CAD designed and CNC machined, then inspected to ISO 9001 standards. With over 250 applications, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential is second to none. Accept no imitations! Quaife ATB Helical LSD differentials are used by Ford, General Motors and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment. The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for Porsche 997 is also now subject to a lifetime warranty (subject to terms and conditions). Please confirm your application using the attached techncial drawing

Brand New in box, $850 +shipping (around 40 bucks, it's heavy) I bought and never installed. I've decided to re-sell at 1/2 PRICE.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Sweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really nice
bump

Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 AM
leneuromancer has a spectacular aura aboutleneuromancer has a spectacular aura about
I need this ...no wait, I have this

Can confirm this part# fits an 06 C2S

GLWS (bump)

Old 12-17-2009, 07:07 AM
Nice Diffy

Hi Matt,

Yes it's me, I was going to install this diff. but decided to buy a gt3 instead. So, I'm selling this for the same price you sold it to me for. No making $$, just trying to help someone out as you did for me.

I spoke with Matt from Guard( Is this the same Matt??) about these TBD's, he says they're very high quality and good units.

Last edited by Sweeper; 12-17-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Unfortunatly it's wrapped in Plastic and covered in cosmoline.

Thanks for the bumb Matt

Last edited by Sweeper; 12-17-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:28 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I have one of these in my car (bought it from Matt over a year ago) and ran a number of track days with it. This differential makes a huge difference for exit speed on my 997C2S. If any one tracks there C2S and wants to run faster, I highly recommend this mod.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks North with the help.
It was you that motivated me to buy this diff in the first place. It is truly a great upgrade, and like you did, put in a LWFW and Sachs clutch. THis is a good (better IMHO) than adding all the fancy exhaust's and wheels and CAI's ect..

Thanks again, sorry for the Sh**the photo's Not much to shoot.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:13 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Assuming you purchased a 6GT3? The OEM diffs in those don't last either. If you purchased a 7GT3, may want to keep (if it fits). Don't know if the 7GT3 OEM diff has been improved over the 6GT3.

Old 12-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Just to clarify:
What is the price you are asking?
Will this fit my 997.1 'S'?
What is the estimated install time/cost?
Thanks,
V

Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Brand New in box, $850 +shipping (around 40 bucks, it's heavy) I bought and never installed.

Fits 05-08 997S,997

My guy quoted me 12 hours

Old 12-19-2009, 12:12 PM
leneuromancer has a spectacular aura aboutleneuromancer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Sweeper
My guy quoted me 12 hours
about right too - paid my guy for 11hrs (including install of new clutch and LWFW)

I actually sat on my LSD for months, then then about 4K miles ago my clutch went out (@55K) so ...in it went, along with the LWFW (and the new clutch of course)

bummer eh, a GT3?

Old 12-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Assuming you purchased a 6GT3? The OEM diffs in those don't last either. If you purchased a 7GT3, may want to keep (if it fits). Don't know if the 7GT3 OEM diff has been improved over the 6GT3.
I haven't bought a 3 yet. It's coming. I think when the new OEM LSD goes, then I'll rebuilt with Matt.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by leneuromancer
about right too - paid my guy for 11hrs (including install of new clutch and LWFW)

I actually sat on my LSD for months, then then about 4K miles ago my clutch went out (@55K) so ...in it went, along with the LWFW (and the new clutch of course)

bummer eh, a GT3?
I was wondering if you liked the mod. Is it what you expected?
The LWFW must feel great. I did the same thing in my race car and I couldn't beleive the snap off the corner. Yea baby.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:46 AM
Originally Posted by Verde
Just to clarify:
What is the price you are asking?
Will this fit my 997.1 'S'?
What is the estimated install time/cost?
Thanks,
V

Any interest??

Old 12-21-2009, 10:22 AM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
will this fit on C4S 997.1?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Quaife QDF13Q TBD for 997