Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: (2) Recaro Pole Position w Alum Side Mounts, Sliders and Floor Mount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 03:47 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
FS: (2) Recaro Pole Position w Alum Side Mounts, Sliders and Floor Mount

Selling my pair of 8 months old Black Velour Fabric Recaro Pole Positions.

Here are specs:

Recaro Pole Position Seat

Recaro Pole Position Seat is the ideal racing shell for the newcomer to motor sports. A shell seat with increased driving comfort thanks to the broader seat cushion and the good side guidance. The pronounced seat cushion and seat back bolsters offer optimum vehicle control in extreme driving situations. The particular shell form in the back area also supports the upright sitting posture. The shell is made of fibreglass reinforced plastic (GFK)

Standard features:
integrated headrest for head protection
lordosis cushions for individual support of the spinal column
specially designed shoulder support for excellent lateral hold (extras available at extra cost)
seat shell of glass fiber-reinforced plastic material (GRP)
well-defined seat cushion and seat back bolsters for good vehicle control in all driving situations.
belt guides for a 4-, 5- or 6-point belt.

Retail for around $830 each

2 Pairs of Sparco Aluminum Side Mounts

Retail for $120 per set

2 Pairs of Recaro Sliders

Retail for $102 per set

2 set of Recaro Seat Brackets for 986,996, 987, 997, 997.2 will fit Boxster, Cayman and 911.

Part# 86.26.16996 Left Retail for $270

Part# 86.26.26996 Right Retail for $270

Total cost: $2644 not including tax and shipping.

Everything in near new condition, no tear or rip in the seats.

Seats located in Portland, Oregon. Prefer local buyer at the moment. I'll be relocating to Baltimore after new years, east coast buyers can PM me your best offer as well.

Looking for $1900/obo cash.

PM for any question

Tks

Last edited by advantyper; 10-16-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:13 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
more pics, seats out of the car.

Can sell the seats, side mounts and sliders without Porsche brackets for $1600.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Additional Pictures

Old 12-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Ahmet is infamous around these parts
How do you mount the factory seat belt buckle(s) to the rails? Also does not appear to have a position to mount the sub belt?

Old 01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
Do you still have the seats for sale ?

I have a 2008 MKV GTI so I would be interested in everything but the Porsche mounts

Mike

Old 01-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
So is this all the needed hardware for mounting?

Old 01-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I attached them to one of the inner seat mount bolts.

Sub belt you will have to bolt to car.

Originally Posted by Ahmet
How do you mount the factory seat belt buckle(s) to the rails? Also does not appear to have a position to mount the sub belt?

Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 PM
You got PM

Originally Posted by Mike2727
Do you still have the seats for sale ?

I have a 2008 MKV GTI so I would be interested in everything but the Porsche mounts

Mike

Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes for Porsche 986, 987, 996, 997

Originally Posted by Misanors4
So is this all the needed hardware for mounting?

Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
will you part the seats by itself?

Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM
MexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond repute
Any idea on the weight of the seats?

Old 01-09-2010, 11:32 AM
I can sell the pair of seats with side mount and slider for $1600.

The side mount and slider for universal, all you will need are the seat floor brackets for your vehicle.

Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
will you part the seats by itself?

Old 01-09-2010, 11:33 AM
11 or 12 pounds, can't remember exactly, I weight them when I got them.

Seat with side mounts, sliders and floor brackets I can lift whole thing with 2-3 fingers, really really light.

Originally Posted by MexIcant
Any idea on the weight of the seats?

Old 01-23-2010, 08:35 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I'm local to you, in Northern Virginia. Question is would these fit wide torso's and hips (XL size)? Thanks.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:34 PM
It would, but it'll be too tight to be honest. I wear 32" jeans and wear 160pound and it fit perfectly for me, a friend of mind who is 6ft 2 inchs and 220 did fit in the seats, but it was on the tight side.

Originally Posted by boochook
I'm local to you, in Northern Virginia. Question is would these fit wide torso's and hips (XL size)? Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: (2) Recaro Pole Position w Alum Side Mounts, Sliders and Floor Mount