Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

C2 lobster claw wheels & Conti tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
C2 lobster claw wheels & Conti tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

I have a set of wheels and new tires that came with a 997 C2S I just purchased. I put my Champions on the car, so these tires and wheels are available.
The tires are new Continental ContiSport Contact 3, N1 rated, 235/35x19 front and 295/30x19 rear.
The wheels are lobster claw 8" front, 11" rear rims widths, with 57 front offset and 67 rear offset (for narrow body cars). The wheels look like new, with no curb rash.

I prefer to sell to someone in So Cal due to size and weight. May consider selling tires and wheels separately, but prefer to sell as an installed set.

Asking price is cost of tires alone, and these are already mounted and balanced on rims.

Attached Images      

Last edited by keninirvine; 02-06-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:05 AM
nijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud of
Thats a great deal

I wish I was still in the market I just put 997 sport designs on my 996.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I just sold my 997S and was so glad I held onto my Lobsters....I was going to get hit hard in trade in allowance with non OEM wheels on the car. Unless you are 100% positive you are going to keep the car for a long time, it may be worthwhile to just keep them. Just something to consider.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Ken,
posts some pics of the new ride

Change your avatar

Jim

Old 01-31-2010, 09:24 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Ken,
posts some pics of the new ride

Change your avatar

Jim
Here is one shot. I'll take some more soon and post them. Then I'll change my avatar.
It is an 06 C2S cab, midnight blue metallic with blue top, stone gray full leather interior, ***, SSK, nav, SC etc.

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2010, 11:00 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice new car Ken! But I have noticed that you are on your third 997 in about two years, and you may want to save these wheels for when you sell this one

Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Nice new car Ken! But I have noticed that you are on your third 997 in about two years, and you may want to save these wheels for when you sell this one
Nope. This one is a keeper. I've made more than sufficient sales tax contributions to Arnold's bankrupt state.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Nope. This one is a keeper. I've made more than sufficient sales tax contributions to Arnold's bankrupt state.
Can't you claim a sales tax refund since you are really a Canadian?

Old 05-16-2010, 09:44 AM
balefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nice
still available? interested in shipping to Indy 46077

Old 05-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by balefire
still available? interested in shipping to Indy 46077
Sorry, but I decided to keep them for track tires.