Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Silver Crest OEM 996 Airbag - Gray

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 09:21 AM
tvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud of
Silver Crest OEM 996 Airbag - Gray

Category: Interior
Price: $650
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche
Location (State): ND
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

This is a real OEM Porsche silver crest airbag for 996. Full leather with sexy little tiny stitches. Perfect condition. This is not a "stickon" or after market crest.

Ultra rare dealer item. This is from my last 911, my current turbo has a black steering wheel and I don't want to dye such a rare item. Price from Porsche on this is crazy, $1500+.

Thanks for looking, Tom

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2010, 12:08 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
How many miles were on the car when you took this off? I want the leather to somewhat match. Thanks.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM
tvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud of
It was on for about 15k miles. I bought it in a Porsche box with a production date of 8/2003, and i installed it the spring of 04 i believe.

Let me know if you want a few 12mp close ups.

Tom

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
To answer some of the PM's:

This price includes ground shipping to the lower 48. I have the OEM airbag shipping box, and this HAS to go out ground. I will not ship out side the USA, as I don't know the reg's on shipping an airbag and do not want to learn

Thanks Tom

Old 02-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Bump!

Old 02-10-2010, 09:01 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
Let me know if you get to the point where you just want it out of the house. I don't want to hit you with a lowball offer, as I know what this cost. I have a 5K mile full leather steering wheel, so I'd only want to buy the airbag for the silver crest. Good luck with the sale. This is a nice and rare piece. (The first I've seen in Gray Full Leather, actually.)

Old 03-01-2010, 05:27 AM
randy308 is infamous around these parts
if you still have it ill give you 600....thanks

Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks, Randy, I forgot to update this site. This is SOLD!

Tom