Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

OEM Porsche Rear Decklid Grille/Spoiler Upper, Lower and Rubber Accordian Pieces

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Smile OEM Porsche Rear Decklid Grille/Spoiler Upper, Lower and Rubber Accordian Pieces

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hey guys,

I'm selling my stock retractable wing painted in Lapis Blue w/ 3rd brake light since I have the MISHA GT2M Wing on the car. I have no need for it anymore so gotta make room in the garage. Item can be shipped no problem. What's included is the upper portion, lower portion and the rubber accordian piece that raises up and lowers when the wing goes up and down. Includes all the hardware and wiring to install with no issues. Perfect for those who want to go back to the stock look and/or anyone who needs parts. $200 plus shipping. Per my parts department at HBL/Roger Penske Porsche in Tysons this set up for sale retails for $1,007 brand new, so you can have it for a 20% of the price. I can send pictures upon request. It is similar to the one pictured below, however, is painted in lapis blue instead of silver.

Thanks for looking guys.

Attached Images   
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
wing.bmp (263.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: bmp
untitled1.bmp (263.7 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by boochook; 02-12-2010 at 09:22 PM.