Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

OEM GT3 Cloth Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 05:26 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
OEM GT3 Cloth Seats

Category: Accessories
Price: $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Pics courtesy of HKE46Boy:

Porsche OEM 996 GT3 seats in cloth. These are not sold by Porsche anymore.

I would give these seats a 9/10. They have been only used for 400 track miles and are nearly mint. The drivers side seat has some minor surface scratches from the harness rubbing. These scratches are not noticeable and would not photograph.

Price Drop to $3000 Shipped anywhere in the US!

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 05-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 AM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Open to offers on these

Jason

Old 05-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Still for sale gents!

Jason

Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Jason: Your dining room reflects the tastes of a true gear-head. I love the empty box with the UPS label on it. Evidence of some new toy for the P-car right? Nice looking seats. GLWS.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
TRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud ofTRSMatt has much to be proud of
eh I'd say it looks more like a fedex label!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Jason: Your dining room reflects the tastes of a true gear-head. I love the empty box with the UPS label on it. Evidence of some new toy for the P-car right? Nice looking seats. GLWS.
Hahaha, yep seats next to the beach cruiser and boxes full of parts!

Jason

Old 05-23-2010, 12:32 PM
New pics!

Price Drop to $3000 Shipped anywhere in the US!

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 05-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Ajcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud of
How comfortable are they.. I ask because I would keep them in on a DD. also are you including the harnesses?

Old 05-23-2010, 06:38 PM
They are more comfortable than say a Sparco or Recaro seat and could be certainly used in a DD. I am 6-4 and 200lbs and I fit in them fine. I do not have any harnesses.

Jason

Old 05-23-2010, 09:30 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Did you mount them a special way? I'm 6' 2 ish and I tried these seats in a 996 and they were way too high and upright for me to drive comfortably.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by ETW 360
Did you mount them a special way? I'm 6' 2 ish and I tried these seats in a 996 and they were way too high and upright for me to drive comfortably.
Well, there are other seat mount options for the base to get some recline or lower position in order to get these a little more comfortable. They are never going to be as comfortable as a normal street seat but they are way better than most other aftermarket race seats.

Jason

Old 05-24-2010, 05:06 PM
All PM's replied!

Jason

Old 05-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Still got these... buy them from me

Jason

Old 06-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Sale is pending

Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered PM
Knudsen is infamous around these parts
Could it be, I saw these seats for sale in Sweden yesterday? (now the ad is no longer there) I am quite sure the same picture as your first was used

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OEM GT3 Cloth Seats