Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: ADV1 5's with Nitto Invo 235/35 and 315/25

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
FS: ADV1 5's with Nitto Invo 235/35 and 315/25

Category: Accessories
Price: $5000
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For sale is my 19x9 and 19x12 Adv1 5's (brushed with chrome centers). They are in absolute mint condition with no issues at all. No dents, dings, scratches, etc.

This was the first set and only set made for the 996turbo as far as I know.

Front:I've asked for an aggressive fitment in the front (9" wide with more concavity) when I was ordering. Depending on your suspension, it may rub slightly on the bottom of the coilover sleeve on full lock. I will include a set of 7mm FVD spacers/lugs with the sale if this is an issue. If you do not want to run spacers in the front, Adv1 will take the front wheels back and switch out the inner barrel to shorten it by 0.5" to make the wheel 8.5" free of charge

Rear: Rear fitment is spot on and does not need any fender rolling. I am dropped on H&R coils and do not rub at all. My rear fenders are not rolled

Tires: Nitto Invos 235/35 and 315/25. I purchased them new from Discount Tire and have warranty on them as well.

TPMS: The price includes the Orange TPMS system.

Reason for selling is I've sold the car. I will be getting another set of ADV's when I pick up the next project. I've owned a lot of wheels since my 1.5 year of owning my porsche (BBS LM, HRE, Kinesis, and 360Forged) but these really make the car stand out IMO.

Price: $sold

Thanks for looking!

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 07-13-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS Edwin! Those wheels are awesome

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 05-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WHEELSJ
GLWS Edwin! Those wheels are awesome
Thanks Jonathan! Appreciate the kind words

Edwin

Old 05-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Sceptre is infamous around these parts
Too bad these do not fit my big blue ride.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
nice looking wheels, do you know the offset of them?

Old 05-27-2010, 04:42 AM
nijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud of
Those are nice

Great wheels Edwin, what is the next project?

Old 05-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Sceptre
Too bad these do not fit my big blue ride.
Sorry but these will not fit buses

Originally Posted by Ray
nice looking wheels, do you know the offset of them?
THanks Ray. I do not know the offset but as per my description, the rears are spot on and the fronts are aggressive and can use a 7mm spacer.

Originally Posted by nijoma
Great wheels Edwin, what is the next project?
Thanks bud! i'm still not sure yet. After looking at prices of gallardos, I'm thinking it will be either 997tt or Vantage.

Edwin

Old 05-27-2010, 10:56 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Those are some nice wheels. GLWS.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by JmanE55
Those are some nice wheels. GLWS.
Thanks bud

Edwin

Old 06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Basic Sponsor
Btw, If you do not want to run spacers in the front, Adv1 will take the front wheels back and switch out the inner barrel to shorten it by 0.5" to make the wheel 8.5" free of charge

Edwin

Old 06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
Let's get these sold... pm me your best offer

Edwin

Old 07-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
Pending

Edwin

Old 07-11-2010, 11:31 PM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
Damn there. Wheels are soo sick!! If I had that kinda loot layin around I'd probably get them good luck with the sale!

Old 07-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
sold

Old 07-21-2010, 03:56 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
To me...Thanks Edwin for the fast shipping, all was as described...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: ADV1 5's with Nitto Invo 235/35 and 315/25