Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

19" 808 Series Wheels 996/997, 986/987 Wide/Narrowbody, Lugs, C-Caps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
19" 808 Series Wheels 996/997, 986/987 Wide/Narrowbody, Lugs, C-Caps

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

***SOLD***

P-car friends, I have a credit for these wheels with Wheel Dynamics after deciding to go another route (thanks for the customer service Eli) and am accordingly selling my:
http://wheeldynamics.com/Wheels.html

Brand New, In Box set of: 808/Avante Garde wheels with lugs/hardware AND Porsche Crest Centercaps! These are beautiful wheels and an amazing value for the money. If you are not tracking or racing your car, why pay for full forged HRE's ($$$$)? These are some of the nicest looking designs on the market today in my opinion and weigh about the same as the stockers you are riding on...

Eli and Elvis and Wheel Dynamics have been kind enough to offer up whatever set you need and you can choose between black or hyper silver for your widebody or narrowbody car.

Basically, if you want a set of this design, you can pay me a few hundred less than anywhere else and choose what you want. (My loss but such is life when you have car ADD)... ...

Wheel Dynamics will also do custom finishes for you (for additional fee-1-626-248-8881) so feel free to go wild before you have them shipped out.

Tires are also available (for additional fee) so you can have them mounted/balanced and shipped out ready to roll if you prefer. Speak to the guys about shipping fees (usually about $100-$140 depending on where you are located) but it should only run a few bucks and they are great to 6speeders.

If in SoCal, come grab em in person and save! All that I need is the cashola confirmed and then they will ship whatever color/offset wheels you prefer.

Priced for quick sale obviously and all wheels are currently in-stock so they can be out on your doorstep next week (or on your car).

Attached Images      

Last edited by Kato; 07-30-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
PMs returned

Old 07-26-2010, 05:26 AM
DRLC6 is infamous around these parts
Wow Nice looking wheels, Are they painted or powder coated? Thanks.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Painted as far as I know. Check out the link above and you can call the guys at Wheel Dynamics for more details on manufacturing. Remember that these are BRAND NEW and you can choose which NEW set you want to buy...

If you want to do a custom finish, the guys can do anything from paint to powdercoat, etc...

Old 07-26-2010, 05:45 PM
PMs returned! Let's move these today! I need tires to burn up on my track car, LOL!

Old 07-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DRLC6
Wow Nice looking wheels, Are they painted or powder coated? Thanks.
The wheels come painted from the factory, we can hard-bake them to your taste should you wish to go with something custom.

One's man's loss is an other man's gain, he can offer them less than I can since I do need to stick to MAP ...

We currently have Matte Black in narrow body and Wide body, I also have Hyper Silver available in narrow and wide body applications.

We are limited on Matte Black at this time so please feel free to check with us to see what we have.

Good Luck on the sale!

-Eli

Old 07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks, Eli! As I noted above, Eli has been gracious enough to allow me to resell these wheels but he will be shipping them out directly from his BRAND NEW stock. YOUR choice of color/finish and offset/application.

I have a few interested parties so first to step up with $$$ wins a great deal!

Old 07-27-2010, 06:58 PM
PMs returned, somebody step up! My Paypal account is anxiously awaiting your funds deposit!

Old 07-28-2010, 03:02 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, let me know who is the lucky guy Kalon,

We are maybe the only retailer who stocks more than two sets, currently we have around a pallet and a half sitting here, ready to rock and roll at a moments notice!!!!

We stock most of the Porsche wheel sets we offer at any given time, we like to make sure when customer's call and ask if it's in-stock we can walk down-stairs and check first-hand. Or we can be ready for that unexpected arrival...

Keep me posted Kalon,

-Eli

Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 AM
DRLC6 is infamous around these parts
How much with a set of Hankooks 235s and 305s Mounted balanced with sensors shipped to 33909? Thanks.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by DRLC6
How much with a set of Hankooks 235s and 305s Mounted balanced with sensors shipped to 33909? Thanks.
Hi there,

If you are purchasing Kalon's set and want to have us ship them together TPMS & valve kit installed Hankook tires specified then you're looking at $1275. Shipping is estimated at $40 per ea. wheel/tire and insured at $500 per wheel so around $160 the set to your location.

Let me know,

eli@wheeldynamics.com

-Eli

Last edited by Wheel Dynamics; 07-28-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks, Eli! Looks like the quote has been provided.

Let us know and Eli can ship them out directly...

Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM
daiji is infamous around these parts
19" 808 Wheels

PM sent

Old 07-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Sale Pending to Daiji as he is committing to buy as of this afternoon.

DRLC6-let me know if you'd like to be a backup in case anything falls through? If Daiji purchases, I am confident that Eli will figure out a way to take care of you on the deal if you decide you want these wheels/tires still...

Old 07-30-2010, 11:49 AM
***SOLD***

Call Eli at Wheel Dynamics if you want another set as he still has some in stock! I know that he works to earn your business so give him a shot!

Thanks, kids!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" 808 Series Wheels 996/997, 986/987 Wide/Narrowbody, Lugs, C-Caps