Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

996 Turbo front calipers & rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Brad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to behold
996 Turbo front calipers & rotors

Category: Accessories
Price: $550
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Pair of front calipers and rotors from a 02 996 turbo. Typical clear coat peeling on the calipers. 62k miles, clean fluid, pistons were able to be pushed back in by hand.

Rotors are sure to be under spec, I didn't put a micrometer on them, but I wouldn't re-use them without a really necessary reason. Pads are pretty much worn out. Brake sensors are good, I'll provide them as soon as I have the 997 sensors here (unless I need to cut/splice them to make the 997's work with my wiring)

550.00 shipped, I'd knock 40.00 off if you don't want the rotors as I'm pretty much only charging shipping for the rotors. Local cash deal would be preferred and get a better deal. Will consider offers as I've not done any solid research on the 'value' of a pair of twin turbo calipers.

-Brad

Last edited by Brad Bedell; 02-01-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Brad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to beholdBrad Bedell is a splendid one to behold
back to the top. These are ready to go. They come with brake sensors.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Photo added. They don't look quite this good in person due to the clear coat peeling.

Brake sensors are still on the car, but will be removed when I get a free hour or so. (I need to put the 997 sensors on the car)

Old 02-01-2011, 04:35 PM
dw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brad Bedell
Photo added. They don't look quite this good in person due to the clear coat peeling.

Brake sensors are still on the car, but will be removed when I get a free hour or so. (I need to put the 997 sensors on the car)
Will this setup work on a 997.1 C2?

Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
They most likely will with the correct rotors. I'm not sure what rotors would be correct.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:34 PM
genesis7 is infamous around these parts
Brad,

Sorry for bumping this old thread. I'm trying to reach you but the email address on your website doesn't work, and I can't find a phone number.

Finally I found you here. I wrote you a PM but the forum says I can't send PM's until I make 15 posts.

I'm purchasing a car the owner says you rebuilt but it was years back and he doesn't have the receipts. I'm hoping you might recall him, and the car. I just need a little reassurance the work was done.

Can you please contact me? Or tell me how to contact you?

Old 10-17-2012, 05:50 PM
it'd help if you told me what car. I've owned about 80 in the past 20 years.

bradmr2 at hotmail

Old 10-17-2012, 05:57 PM
genesis7 is infamous around these parts
Brad, yes of course. I just didn't want to post too much personal info about the owner. Thank you for replying. I'm emailing you now.

Thanks for such a quick reply.