Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Girodisc rotors and Pagid Pads GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 02:58 PM
earlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud of
Sold Girodisc rotors and Pagid Pads 996 or 997 GT3 or 6GT2

Category: Brakes
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sold

rand new, still in box. 2 front girodisc iron rotors with hats for a 996GT2, 996GT3 or 997GT3. Please check with Girodisc to confirm application, part number 7-335.

Brand new pagid track pads too.

Original cost $1,600 for both, $1,000 plus shipping takes both. Bought as backup and sold the car.

Attached Images    

Last edited by earlierapex; 10-22-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: update info
Old 09-22-2010, 07:21 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
does this fit turbo ? Gt2 hubs are different right?

Old 09-23-2010, 01:46 PM
earlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud of
90% sure GT2 hubs are different due to 4wd. I think the GT2 uses C2 hubs.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:31 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Originally Posted by earlierapex
Brand new, still in box. 2 front girodisc iron rotors for a 996GT2. Pretty sure they fit stock hubs. Brand new pagid track pads too.

Original cost $1,600 for both, $1,000 plus shipping takes both. Bought as backup and sold the car.
Girodisc Part Numbers please!

Old 09-24-2010, 07:57 AM
So I did a little investigating. The part number for the rotors is 7-335. It's an entire assembly including the hat (see pics) that will apparently fit a 996 GT2 or GT3 or 997 GT3. Please check with Girodisc directly to confirm your application. The pagid pads are yellow RS19 for 6gt2/gt3 and 7gt3. All brand new still in the boxes.

Thanks.

Last edited by earlierapex; 09-24-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:38 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by earlierapex
So I did a little investigating. The part number for the rotors is 7-335. It's an entire assembly including the hat (see pics) that will apparently fit a 996 GT2 or GT3 or 997 GT3. Please check with Girodisc directly to confirm your application. The pagid pads are yellow RS19 for 6gt2/gt3 and 7gt3. All brand new still in the boxes.

Thanks.
Where did you find part numbers? I'm trying to figure out if these will work on either end of my 997 C2S

Thanks

Old 09-24-2010, 05:00 PM
i'm guessing "no" as they are 350mm, but should be pretty easy to check with girodisc on monday. part number on side of box.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:17 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I may buy the pads separately if you can't find anyone for them.

This is a super steal!!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, the hat's are re-useable for a long time and replacements will only cost a fraction, probably less than what you'll pay from the dealer for factory steel rotors.

These would be sold if they fit a 996 TT.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:55 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Are they floating rotors?

Old 09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
pagid pads are RS19 version - PAG-2707-RS19

The rotors are fixed to the hub, so unless the hub floats, I think they are fixed. The cars' gone, so I'm not sure.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Floating just means that the rotors and spring loaded to the hats and not just bolted so it may be hard to tell. Either way Girodisc referred me to RSS who said I'd have to buy new hats and I would then end up paying as much as you paid for the package so I'm out.

However anyone who tracks a GT2 (or drives their a lot) needs to be all over this deal.

Bump.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Need to sell these guys. Brand new.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:01 PM
ErikG is infamous around these parts
Girodisk's website seems to do some funky stuff. I'm trying to figure out if the discs fit 997-1 GT3/RS with iron/steel brakes or PCCB's. The brake pads are definitely the ones I use on iron/steel per my last receipt for brake pads, but my manuel does not show what the size of my stock rotors are.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by ErikG
Girodisk's website seems to do some funky stuff. I'm trying to figure out if the discs fit 997-1 GT3/RS with iron/steel brakes or PCCB's. The brake pads are definitely the ones I use on iron/steel per my last receipt for brake pads, but my manuel does not show what the size of my stock rotors are.
I checked with the supplier, looks like they should work fine:
Kit 710
GT2 Non PCCB Fronts = 7-135
GT2 Non PCCB Rears **= 7-236
Kit 720
GT3RS Non PCCB Fronts = 7-135
GT3RS Non PCCB Rears *= 7-234

Old 10-12-2010, 06:37 AM
ErikG is infamous around these parts
??. Earlie, per your comments innitially, your part # is
The part number for the rotors is 7-335.
. Is that the same as 7-135 ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Girodisc rotors and Pagid Pads GT2