Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Dpe wheels S-20(3 pce) done in gold flake....20"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 02:26 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !

Category: Accessories
Price: $2900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): Can-BC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by Blackout713
What are the offsets? can you get me a shipping quote to
zip code: 92886
california
Noticed you can't PM with your few posts so.....
$100.00.......shipped from Washington!

Stacy

Old 10-14-2010, 11:57 AM
CarterSoze is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by justatoy
I am putting my Dpe wheels up for sale........they are the 3 piece Signature Series done in gold flake.WHEELS ONLY
Wheel weights compared to stocks......

Carrera Classic wheels(19") with Pirelli P Zero Rosso tires...

Fronts....45.6 lbs 235/35/19
Rears.....53.6 lbs 295/30/19

DPE S series (20") with Pirelli P Zero Nero

Fronts...48.6 lbs 235/30/20
Rears....53.8 lbs 305/25/20

Wheels are located in Vancouver,Canada BUT can easily be shipped from Blaine,Washington to save you some shipping money!

http://dpe-wheels.com/wheels/signature-series/s20/

The wheels are in GREAT shape and never see any weather other than sunshine.They are still on the car and will be removed as soon as there is a buyer for them OR the new wheels get mounted.....whichever comes first!

Fronts are 20 X 8.5
Backs are 20 X 11

Here are a few pics of them on the car...

Cheers,

Stacy

would these fit a 02 c4s? im a local buyer. thanks

Old 10-14-2010, 05:07 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Well a really EASY way to find out,IF you are local.......stop by for a fitting!
I will PM you my phone number..
AND because you are local I definitely can do much better on the price!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 10-14-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:38 PM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
I'm soo jealous!!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:19 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
bump for a perfect set of wheels

Old 11-16-2010, 12:26 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
Stacy,

what if I just get these? You have awesome taste!! I texted you kindly text me both quotes please shipped to 92626.

Thanks!

Old 11-17-2010, 11:39 AM
jasont is infamous around these parts
Have to admit that the thought of gold flake wheels on any car was probably one of the most horrendous things I thought I could read. Clicked the link with comical anticipation and...

love them. Who would have thought? Kudos for trying something out that is very atypical!

Old 11-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Those would look sick on my car! But bought other upgrades...

Cheers
Aaron

Old 11-17-2010, 01:06 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Glws !

Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by dinorocz
bump for a perfect set of wheels
Thanks they are in GREAT shape!
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE
Stacy,

what if I just get these? You have awesome taste!! I texted you kindly text me both quotes please shipped to 92626.

Thanks!
Thanks Chris.......glad you got the wheel thing figured out!

Originally Posted by jasont
Have to admit that the thought of gold flake wheels on any car was probably one of the most horrendous things I thought I could read. Clicked the link with comical anticipation and...

love them. Who would have thought? Kudos for trying something out that is very atypical!
Yeah the "Gold flake" title would lead you to think of something...untasteful,LOL!

Originally Posted by Purplxd
Those would look sick on my car! But bought other upgrades...

Cheers
Aaron
Emailed you a way around the wife,LOL!

Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
Glws !
Thanks,BUT I am really not sure that I want to sell them.If they go,I could put the money to good use with some sort of winter project....if they do not sell,I will be able to change the shoes on my car when I get bored of the look!
Either way...win-win for me I guess!

Thanks all....

Stacy

Old 11-18-2010, 04:38 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Stacy,

Im gonna go out on a limb here.......U get them to your broker in US and I will pay shipping for the buyer in US (Lower 48)

GL

Jim

Old 11-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Stacy,

Im gonna go out on a limb here.......U get them to your broker in US and I will pay shipping for the buyer in US (Lower 48)

GL

Jim
Jim...THANKS!

They are being shipped from Blaine Wa. I was also going to include shipping with the few that have inquired,your offer is generous.....BUT save your money for a flight next year to come visit again......

Cheers,

Stacy

Old 11-18-2010, 10:25 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jim, these wheels would look awesome on your car...perhaps Stacy would trade it for some stuff you have lying around the office!

Old 11-18-2010, 01:50 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Jim, these wheels would look awesome on your car...perhaps Stacy would trade it for some stuff you have lying around the office!

Ed,

LOL............Carole would be all over that!

Stacy,
Dont make me show this thread to her!!!!! LOL

Jim

Old 12-21-2010, 06:51 AM
Chimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the rough
wow.. these gold rims are growing on me.. must resist the temptation

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dpe wheels S-20(3 pce) done in gold flake....20"