Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche Panamera 20" Turbo II wheels and Michelin PS2 tires - NEW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:29 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Porsche Panamera 20" Turbo II wheels and Michelin PS2 tires - NEW

Category: Accessories
Price: $6100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Panamera
Location (State): CT
Item Condition: Brand New

Rims - OEM Porsche Stock wheels ( 20" ) they are in MINT condition with no marks, scratches, imperfections what so ever!!!!

Set includes NEW Michelin PS2 tires

<LI class=specs>Front: 255/40ZR20
N0 (Porsche)
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Serv. Desc: (101Y)Load Index 101 = 1819lbs (825kg) per tire
Speed Rating "(Y)" = 186+mph (300kph)

Load Range: XL
UTQG: Treadwear: 220
Traction: AA
Temperature: A
220 AA A

Rear: 295/35ZR20
N0 (Porsche)
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Serv. Desc: (105Y)Load Index 105 = 2039lbs (925kg) per tire
Speed Rating "(Y)" = 186+mph (300kph)

Load Range: XL
UTQG: Treadwear: 220
Traction: AA
Temperature: A
220 AA A

TPMS Sensors are included! Tires are mounted and balanced by the Porsche Dealer.

Porsche Crest center caps are also included in the asking price.

Please note set is NEW, not USED. Save a ton of $$$ on retail.

Located in Greenwich, CT.

Similar set on sale here for $6,000 but its used and does not inlcude TPMS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-2011-PORSCHE-PANAMERA-TURBO-WHEELS-TIRES-RIMS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a623f6f51QQitemZ25075 6427601QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

Last edited by keeperofbeasts; 06-10-2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Panamera4S is infamous around these parts
I offer $4000 cash.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:29 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Panamera4S
I offer $4000 cash.
I appreciate your cash offer but I dont have the luxury to sell these wheels and tires at that price.

There is new Michelin rubber worth $2,000+ alone and each of these wheels sell for a for a fortune and not to mention the brand new TPMS and the center caps. Above all this set is highly desired compared to the other alternatives like the RS Spyder Spokes or the 19" turbos...etc.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:50 AM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
Great looking wheels. GLWS.

Do you know if they fit any other Porsche models or cars? That might help sway some buyers and widen your pool of potential buyers. Just my $0.02.

Again, GLWS!

Old 01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by TXLonghorn911
Great looking wheels. GLWS.

Do you know if they fit any other Porsche models or cars? That might help sway some buyers and widen your pool of potential buyers. Just my $0.02.

Again, GLWS!
Thanks a ton! From what I understand the offsets on these wheels are also very close to Carrera offsets for 20" wheels. However, the tires obviously in this case for a Carrera will not fit and will need to be purchased. If someone is interested in the wheels only I will definitely consider parting out this set.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:20 AM
bump...pictures are coming!

Old 02-05-2011, 08:19 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
I'll take the tires if you want to separate the set. PM me pricing!

Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 AM
lvienad is infamous around these parts
pan turbo II wheel

are they still avail?
I'm close to Greenwich, CT.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by lvienad
are they still avail?
I'm close to Greenwich, CT.

Hi - the wheel set is still available. I have PM-ed you. Thanks!

Old 02-12-2011, 11:54 PM
ky_soldier is infamous around these partsky_soldier is infamous around these parts
please email me at ericrahman@gmail.com, I am about to buy another set but would buy yours if you wanted to match the offer.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by ky_soldier
please email me at ericrahman@gmail.com, I am about to buy another set but would buy yours if you wanted to match the offer.
Still available, reasonable and serious offers are welcome, thank you!

Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by keeperofbeasts
still available, reasonable and serious offers are welcome, thank you!
bump

Old 04-05-2011, 03:42 PM
bump

Old 04-05-2011, 04:02 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
glws....bump for you

Old 04-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by rvhpno80
glws....bump for you
Thanks bud! finally the pictures ....rims and tires are both brand new, never used.

Attached Images      

Last edited by keeperofbeasts; 04-17-2011 at 04:45 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Panamera 20" Turbo II wheels and Michelin PS2 tires - NEW