Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Black x-50 996tt exhaust tips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Black x-50 996tt exhaust tips

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $180
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I've got a pair of black x-50 exhuast tips for a 996tt that I would like to sell. These have worked great for me, but I just upgraded to a speedtech x-cellerator exhaust with the 4-inch round tips, so I no longer need these.

I bought these tips from speedtech a few years ago, and as described in the below thread, I painted them black with high temp paint (and then baked them in my oven) almost exactly 1 year ago (about 12,000 miles), and they have held up amazingly. The pictures below show how they looked exactly after one year of use. As you can see, no flaking, peeling, or bubbling at all. The only flaw were some scratches on the top of one of the tips where the metal on the inside of the bumper exhaust tip cut outs contacted the tip while tyring to remove the bumper by myself during my last plug change about 2 months ago (not recommended!). HOWEVER, I have since repainted these and baked them following the procedure described in the linked thread, and they are once again perfect...not a scratch or nick.

I am confident these will hold up just fine for whoever buys them, subject to the caveat that contact with sharp/metal/hard objects can result in scratches. They include a shim so that they can be used with the stock exhuast (which does not require a shim), or various other brands of exhaust that would require a shim, such as the speedtech twin can 60mm exhaust).

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...od-w-pics.html

180.00 obo! Thanks guys. Scott.

Attached Images     
Old 03-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Pm me lowest price.. I'm interested but don't want to spend that much

Old 03-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Blockhed, they are sold (just shipped out today). Thanks.