Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS 997S lobster claws for Narrow body

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 05:18 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
FS 997S lobster claws for Narrow body

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $700
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): MA
Item Condition: Brand New

FS 997S 19" lobster claws.

These aren't in the best of shape but could be good track wheels or winter wheels. I have a perfect set as well... those could be available soon.

hit me up if you are interested price is negotiable.

Thanks!
Carter

Old 03-19-2011, 07:54 PM
dyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud of
Any tires on them? Shipping cost to 95014? Pics? Widths and offsets?

Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dyc1077
Any tires on them? Shipping cost to 95014? Pics? Widths and offsets?
Im not sure what the factory offsets are but the width is 8.5 for the front and 11.5 for the rear..

on the rough set fronts have PS2's on them maybe 65% tread left rears barely any tread.. but also PS2's

the fronts don't have any rash but one wheel has a slight bend on the lip

one rear has a little rash and they are off on color because someone used the wrong cleaner on them and stained them.

Let me know if you are still interested.. i should have put up a better description before. i might throw some R888's on these and use them for the track. I do have the perfect set too..

Old 03-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Sold!