Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Brand New Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT - In-Dash Navigation / Bluetooth (New In Box)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 05:33 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
Brand New Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT - In-Dash Navigation / Bluetooth (New In Box)

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SOLD!

thank you

Last edited by AMSMIKE; 04-13-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:34 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-25-2011, 11:43 AM
accepting fair offers/trades

Old 03-25-2011, 12:19 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Forum rules: do not make comments about the price. Thank you...

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-25-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: please don't quote a violation
Old 03-30-2011, 11:31 AM
NEW PRICE $900 SHIPPED and insured!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:49 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Just wondering what the difference was between the 120 and the 130... am I crazy or is the 120 better?

Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by DYL 911
Just wondering what the difference was between the 120 and the 130... am I crazy or is the 120 better?
120 is better IMHO. i have this same unit in my lexus. i love it. bought the 2nd one for my STI, but sold the car and never installed this one.

the only thing the 120 is lacking is live traffic. but people say you can get ND-TMC10 traffic tuner and update the 120 to 130 firmware and you have best of both worlds. I have not tried this yet!

Last edited by AMSMIKE; 03-31-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:35 PM

Old 04-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Good Morning!

Old 04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
new price $860

Old 04-05-2011, 04:02 PM

Old 04-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Jam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud of
Someone should jump on this

Old 04-06-2011, 03:45 PM
dragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking about this as my cdr-23 is very finicky and I miss navigation and bluetooth compatibility. Being I have a most system I would have to buy a new amp if I install this correct?

Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 PM
agentx is infamous around these parts
bump, i have an X910BT and love pioneer navs

Old 04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by dragonman4
I'm thinking about this as my cdr-23 is very finicky and I miss navigation and bluetooth compatibility. Being I have a most system I would have to buy a new amp if I install this correct?
you have a Cayenne, right? you dont need the MOST system anymore if you run an aftermarket unit. From what i understand, the MOST system allows regular connections into the fiberoptic MOST inputs on the back of the OEM head unit.

you can also get an adapter that can be wired so the steering wheel controls work with this Pioneer unit.

some more info in detail here...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...et-stereo.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brand New Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT - In-Dash Navigation / Bluetooth (New In Box)