Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

STOLEN truck, trailer and race car!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 05:27 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Older Porsche
Location (State): CO
Item Condition: Used

Want to buy: STOLEN between midnight and 5:30 am on Saturday, 5/14/11, in SE Denver, CO, a GOLD 2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Extended Cab (4-dr.) diesel with CO license tag 193 NER (bare, no topper shell or tailgate) attached to a WHITE 2006 Interstate Loadrunner 24' enclosed trailer with CO tag 971 NXL. Inside is my red 1993 911 (C2 RS clone, 3.8l wing). Also in trailer were lots of tools including new Hitachi lighweight impact wrench, Traqmate, Sony HD camcorder (all gifts from my wife, Sunny), extra set of 18" OZ Allegeritas with Kumhos. On the car, a set of 18" 996 Cup magnesium BBS with Hoosiers (225/285). Much more....

Old 05-18-2011, 05:29 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cesmorris
Want to buy: STOLEN between midnight and 5:30 am on Saturday, 5/14/11, in SE Denver, CO, a GOLD 2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Extended Cab (4-dr.) diesel with CO license tag 193 NER (bare, no topper shell or tailgate) attached to a WHITE 2006 Interstate Loadrunner 24' enclosed trailer with CO tag 971 NXL. Inside is my red 1993 911 (C2 RS clone, 3.8l wing). Also in trailer were lots of tools including new Hitachi lighweight impact wrench, Traqmate, Sony HD camcorder (all gifts from my wife, Sunny), extra set of 18" OZ Allegeritas with Kumhos. On the car, a set of 18" 996 Cup magnesium BBS with Hoosiers (225/285). Much more....
Hope the ***** shows his head so property goes to the rightful owner.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:23 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
BREAKING NEWS: Trailer recovered, race car possibly sighted, briefly chased, but lost.

Scott

Old 05-20-2011, 08:11 PM
rotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura about
Keep us posted!

Old 05-21-2011, 04:46 AM
itzjam3z is infamous around these parts
So sorry to hear about this.......... I hope lightning strikes the person who stole from you..

Old 05-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the notes and encouragment.

Beware State Farm; they claim homeowners doesn't cover any "auto parts". Not "personal property" for coverage purposes. Nothing, zip, nada for anything they can call an "auto part." Yet, they proudly proclaim on page 1 of the policy brochure that State Farm Homeowners protects your "personal property" any where in the world, no matter how far it may be from your house. Huh, picking out those "auto parts" sure felt "personal" to me and certainly was my "property".

Old 05-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Looks like some progress. Good luck!

Old 05-23-2011, 01:32 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sshjd
Thanks for the notes and encouragment.

Beware State Farm; they claim homeowners doesn't cover any "auto parts". Not "personal property" for coverage purposes. Nothing, zip, nada for anything they can call an "auto part." Yet, they proudly proclaim on page 1 of the policy brochure that State Farm Homeowners protects your "personal property" any where in the world, no matter how far it may be from your house. Huh, picking out those "auto parts" sure felt "personal" to me and certainly was my "property".

Old 05-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Many thanks to you all who have given Sunny and me so much support and encouragment. We still lost a number of things (and the insurance companies, USAA, State Farm and American Family have been extremely disappointing!) but recovering the stripped trailer last week and now the race car largely intact is huge!

Scott

Old 05-27-2011, 01:25 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
So what is the update on recovered versus gone?

Old 05-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Virtually all contents of trailer gone: Traqmate, Hitachi lightweight impact wrench, Sony HD camcorder, Sony Cybershot camera, all tools, 18" OZ Allegeritas/Kumhos (225/285), 2 gas jugs, fuel filler hose, stainless steel Sears Craftsman 16-drawer tool cabinet, 2 aluminum racing floor jacks, 4 aluminum jack stands, 2 HJC helmets and helmet bags, CD player, iPod and iPod docking station, NASA instructor card, PCA name tag, several hats, a rain jacket a parka, couple of blankets/tarps/car cover, extra rotors, calipers, 4 sets of brake pads, 2 torque wrenches (1 Sears, 1 Hrbr. Frt/Pittsburgh), Dremel, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 drivers/sockets, pliers, wrench sets, sweatshirts, long-sleeve t-shirts, extra face shields for the helmets, ear protection, ear plugs, notes and set-up sheets, notebooks, instructor material, and more ...

But getting that car back; wow, that was important.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:24 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
So truck also found? I'll update a few cross posts.

Also, once the dust settles with the good hands people, post up any tips.

GL

A

Last edited by ard; 05-27-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
this is some bs. What scum. Was any of the recovered items dusted for finger printed by local PD? Are they doing anything or since no one was injured it is forgotten about?

Old 05-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
what else is new you can pay all the fees and etc but when you need to get stolen **** replaced it takes a lifetime even if you get it back. I recal back in the day my M3 was stolen right out of my driveway on my birthday, it took the insurance company 6 months to pay me back. FAIL Good luck hope they end up giving you some $ help.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:49 AM
A, truck not found; in fact, nothing at all on the truck so the police think the truck and the tools were the motiviation for the theft. I'll sure post up the end game with the insurance companies.

Tim, Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office have been very good. They posted this as a "High Dollar Auto Theft", got all the metro jurisdictions involved, got it on NCIC right away and kept me informed of progress. I got a call from the dispatcher real-time as the trailer was recovered. Detective emailed soon after with the Denver Police sighting and attempt to pull it over the night before. Then, she called me immediately to let me know the race car had been recovered. She's really been super! Yes, the trailer and the car have been photographed, dusted for prints and touch dna. The trailer had a number of muddy footprints when recovered. The criminologists photgraphed them and compared to their library/database. Pretty sure they know the "bad guys'" prints. The car was wiped down so no good prints, but again, dna swabs taken. They have been very active; I've been impressed and pleased.

Blockhed, what a drag on your birthday! And, yes, the "hits just keep on comin'" when having to deal with the insurance companies. They are awful!

Scott