Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche 996 Carerra Litronic Xenon Headlight 02-04

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche 996 Carrera Litronic Xenon Headlight 02-04

Category: Lights
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

DRIVERS SIDE OEM PORSCHE 911 CARRERA *996* + TURBO XENON LITRONIC HEADLIGHT

INCLUDES ALL BULBS + MOTORS- CAME OFF A 2002 911

READ ENTIRE AD AS TO EXACT CONDITION OF HEADLIGHT ($2400 FROM PORSCHE)

EVERYTHING WORKS + LENS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE , MAYBE MINOR SCRATCHES BUT NOTHING YOU CAN REALLY SEE- just had it buffed & sanded, looks 8 out of 10 ALL IS WORKING EXCEPT FOR THE AUTO LEVELING- I HEAR THE MOTOR BUT BECAUSE THERE IS A BROKEN TAB INSIDE THE GUTS AREN'T SITTING IN THERE IN THE CORRECT ALIGMENT SO THE GEARS AREN'T CATCHING & SPINNING

I TOOK VERY CLEAR PICS OF WHERE THE BROKEN TAB PART IS (IT IS LIKE A BRACKET THAT HOLDS THE GUTS IN PLACE) LOOK AT PICS, I ALSO TRIED TO USE PLASTIC APOXY TO HOLD IT IN PLACE BUT THAT STILL DIDN'T ALIGN IT RIGHT SO THE AUTO LEVELING WOULD WORK I MARKED THE AREA OF WHERE THAT BOKEN PART IS, ONE PIC HAS BEFORE I USED THE APOXY & ONE AFTER

I BELIEVE THE ONLY FIX THIS LIGHTS NEEDS IS-YOU WILL NEED TO FIX THAT BRACKET OR TAB + GET THE CHROME LOOKING CAP FOR HEADLIGHT WASHER ($50 FROM PORSCHE) There is also a little plastic part that seems to be missing near the washer nozzle, but it doesn't do anything, i took a pic of it, last pic also has red oval around it- i connected the light and everything including the Washer works though- Just that auto leveling isn't moving up and down but it is working, you can hear the motor spin

IF YOU DONT HAVE AUTO LEVELING FEATURE ON YOUR CAR THEN THIS LIGHT WILL WORK PERFECT, THE GUTS INSIDE ARE A BIT LOOSE BUT YOU CAN TIGHTEN THEM OR JUST USE IT FOR PARTS AS EVERY SINGLE THING IS WORKING, INCLUDING ALL THE IMPORTANT MOTORS -

Last edited by Tarek307; 06-05-2011 at 01:16 AM.