Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Sparco DTM-RS seats Porsche/Recaro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Sparco DTM-RS seats Porsche/Recaro

Category: Interior
Price: $3500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hello all,
I'm selling my Sparco-DTM RS seats that I had installed in my audi S4/RS4.. They are the most comfortable fixed back seat I've ever sat in. The have a good ammount of lower lumbar support as well as a nice soft true leather (not shiny cheap immitation). These are in fantastic condition with a few scratches to the carbon on the bottom of the seat. Roughly 1000 miles on them and the passenger has quite a bit less. Speedline sells these at a discounted 5k for a set + tax which is what I paid. Looking to get 4k.

Dropping the price here!
3500$

Thank you!
-Ben

Last edited by Nthusiastt; 07-17-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Snapped a picture out of the car with a better camera and bagged them up

Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Nice looking seats. GLWS

Old 06-23-2011, 06:40 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nthusiastt
Snapped a picture out of the car with a better camera and bagged them up

nice seats. I was just looking at these on Status Racing, good price. What is the width of the inside butt area and the height from bottom butt to shoulder wings??

Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 PM
^^ didn't know Status sold Sparco DTM's? ???

As a note the leather/alcantara on these is much higher in quality than status. I used to have a couple different sets of status racing seats and can speak to the quality difference.

Height is 22.5" from butt to the harness holes. Width at the most narrow point in the seat is 15.75" wide. I'm 6'3 210 and I fit in these nice and snug

Old 06-25-2011, 02:00 PM
up top.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:16 AM
back up

Old 07-03-2011, 05:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^

Old 07-03-2011, 10:41 PM
600WHP S4 is infamous around these parts
did you not notice i put these online for you?

Old 07-04-2011, 12:58 AM
^^ Lol, I got this one on lock! Thanks man!

Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 PM
back up

Old 07-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Dropping the price here, gotta move these!
3500$

Old 07-19-2011, 02:56 AM
No interest?

Old 08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
sold