FS: iForged TE-10 996 Turbo

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Selling a used set of TE-10 that has been sitting in storage for some time now.

3 are very good condition with very minor scuffs. No curb rash, just crappy tire installers that said they could install low profile tires and completely lied about it.

1 rear wheel had a complete crack on one of the spokes. I have posted up a picture. I can't recall exactly as its been years but iForged said they can replace each individual wheel. The hardest part is actually getting them on the line but once you do that, you shouldn't have any issues. The wheel has been welded and it will hold air, but because its made of forged aluminum, its hard to fix without making it look hideous.

For $1000 though its still a great deal as I spent almost triple that to complete the set.
---------------------------------
The rear two wheels don't have any tires on them. The front two still have tires on them with about 70-80% tread on them. ADVAN Sport 235/35/19 on the front two tires.

All four. Again, the rear wheels no longer have tires on them.

The damage on the one rear wheel.

The damaged wheel.

Last edited by r34dy2walk; 10-23-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
with all due respect to the op....members should be aware that welded forged wheels will NOT hold up and will FAIL at some point...please review this thread that resulted in a member being banned and a sponsor being removed from the forum...fortunately, no one was killed or injured...please use your best judgement and buyer beware if you choose to purchase this item...the item condition is also shown as brand new??????

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-must-see.html

Old 10-23-2011, 01:58 PM
r34dy2walk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
with all due respect to the op....members should be aware that welded forged wheels will NOT hold up and will FAIL at some point...please review this thread that resulted in a member being banned and a sponsor being removed from the forum...fortunately, no one was killed or injured...please use your best judgement and buyer beware if you choose to purchase this item...the item condition is also shown as brand new??????

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-must-see.html
Completely understandable. I edited the original message as to include that you could get a replacement wheel from iForged just for the one rear wheel. I originally thought it was there but I suppose I missed it.

I also changed the wheel to "Used" as it isn't brand new. The wheels had about 5000 miles on them.

Still, $1000 for 3 wheels isn't to bad no?