Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 987 Sport Bucket GT2 Seats and hardware

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:49 PM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 997 987 Sport Bucket GT2 Seats and hardware

Category: Interior
Price: $5700
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): CT
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Read up on why the Sport Bucket GT2 seat is the best option for the 987/997 platform in Excellence. Pete Stout and I had conversations before the article ran and we were in agreement that retaining the thorax airbag was an important feature. While these seats may cost more than aftermarket, they are designed, tested, and federally approved for these cars. While I purchased these for my 997 I understand they are the same parts that fit in the 987 platform. You might want to confirm items like the sub strap and FE mounts.

The Harnesses have another year left in them before they "expire", so in effect I'm throwing them in no charge with the package. I have dozens of photos, so feel free to PM or Email me through the system, provide your email address, and I'll respond with additional information and photos.

Sport Bucket (GT2) Seats, Schroth Hans Harnesses, and Fire Extinguisher
BK-9032 Sub Strap Mount & FE Driver, $100
BK-9034 Sub Strap Mount Passenger, $100
Schroth Profi 2-H Harnesses, dated through 2012, List $720
BK R-2032 Fire Extinguisher Mount, $98
EXT3, 2.5 LB Red Halon Fire Extinguisher, $134.95
Porsche OEM Sport Bucket Seats in Black Leather, List $10,060.70 ($6,795 at Suncoast)

List $11,213.65 Sell at $6,200 ($5,700 seats $500 other).

* Note: I purchased these seats 2 years ago as “take offs” from a Launch car, so when I got them they were “new” and unused. They were in my car for 2 years and about 6,000 miles. They are in excellent condition with no issues.

Local Pick-up as these are large / heavy items. I will deliver within Central CT (ie: Auto Associates, Dan Jacobs, Musante Motorsports, etc.) for installation. Or, if you have a shipping method where the items are picked up, packed, and shipped, that would be fine. I just don't have the materials (boxes, packing, etc.) to ship the seats or roll bar, though I could ship the wheels / tires.

Note: Photos aren't that good - seats are in excellent shape, though the pictures may not show them well.

Last edited by RonCT; 12-02-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:17 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Fantastic deal. If i fit I'd buy these in a heartbeat.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:14 AM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
Originally Posted by RonCT
Read up on why the Sport Bucket GT2 seat is the best option for the 987/997 platform in Excellence. Pete Stout and I had conversations before the article ran and we were in agreement that retaining the thorax airbag was an important feature. While these seats may cost more than aftermarket, they are designed, tested, and federally approved for these cars. While I purchased these for my 997 I understand they are the same parts that fit in the 987 platform. You might want to confirm items like the sub strap and FE mounts.

The Harnesses have another year left in them before they "expire", so in effect I'm throwing them in no charge with the package. I have dozens of photos, so feel free to PM or Email me through the system, provide your email address, and I'll respond with additional information and photos.

Sport Bucket (GT2) Seats, Schroth Hans Harnesses, and Fire Extinguisher
BK-9032 Sub Strap Mount & FE Driver, $100
BK-9034 Sub Strap Mount Passenger, $100
Schroth Profi 2-H Harnesses, dated through 2012, List $720
BK R-2032 Fire Extinguisher Mount, $98
EXT3, 2.5 LB Red Halon Fire Extinguisher, $134.95
Porsche OEM Sport Bucket Seats in Black Leather, List $10,060.70 ($6,795 at Suncoast)

List $11,213.65 Sell at $6,200 ($5,700 seats $500 other).

* Note: I purchased these seats 2 years ago as “take offs” from a Launch car, so when I got them they were “new” and unused. They were in my car for 2 years and about 6,000 miles. They are in excellent condition with no issues.

Local Pick-up as these are large / heavy items. I will deliver within Central CT (ie: Auto Associates, Dan Jacobs, Musante Motorsports, etc.) for installation. Or, if you have a shipping method where the items are picked up, packed, and shipped, that would be fine. I just don't have the materials (boxes, packing, etc.) to ship the seats or roll bar, though I could ship the wheels / tires.

Note: Photos aren't that good - seats are in excellent shape, though the pictures may not show them well.

May I ask ? Are you going to sell your roll bar as well?

Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 AM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
Bar is already sold. Thanks for the props!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Bar, Seats, and related hardware all sold. Wheels / Tires remain.