Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Pioneer App Radio w/ Porsche Install Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Glacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the rough
Pioneer App Radio w/ Porsche Install Kit

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $325
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): Can-AB
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For Sale,

6 month old Pioneer App radio with Porsche 996 install kit. Here are the details for the radio..

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Car/AppRadio

The install kit includes the necessary wiring harness adapter, antennae adapter, sunglass cubby hole, and double din face plate.

Asking $325.00 shipped to anywhere in North America.

Attached Images  
Old 05-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Do you know if is the gen 1 or 2 of this unit? Great concept and 2nd gen is supposed to be a bit quicker. What are you swapping in place?

Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Glacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the rough
It is the first generation Pioneer App radio.
I agree, it as a great concept, and I have never thought of it as slow. It seems to work as fast as I need it.
I have run almost all of the Apps on it.
I am selling the car, so I am taking it out and putting the factory radio back in.

Also includes the 'bypass' relay that allows you to do things you shouldn't do while driving.
Relay was $40, cubby $40, and the install stuff was $120.
G

Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
If you still have it I'm interested in taking it and I'm in Canada so easy as can be

Old 05-25-2012, 05:03 AM
Sold.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:33 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Guess i was late.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glacier
Sold.
Congrats Glacier- FYI Pioneer just released a new software version for the Version1 system you just bought. Seems like it cleans up the BT performance and other bits. I think they call it 2.5.

Enjoy and please post comments in general once you get it installed. Love the iPhone and this sounds like a good idea.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:50 AM
App Radio

Palette.... It's available again.. You are first in line.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM
i will take it

Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Neb
Neb is infamous around these parts
Guess I am too late, if he backs out I will take it

Old 05-27-2012, 02:37 PM
arortiz has a spectacular aura aboutarortiz has a spectacular aura aboutarortiz has a spectacular aura about
Pioneer radio

I know you've already sold it (congrats) but, can you tell me where I can buy the install equipment? I need the harness, faceplate, etc. for an avic z-140bh, Thanks!

Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Neb
Originally Posted by arortiz
I know you've already sold it (congrats) but, can you tell me where I can buy the install equipment? I need the harness, faceplate, etc. for an avic z-140bh, Thanks!
Do a search on ebay, there is a company selling the whole kit.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi,
The eBay kit is decent, but I bought mine from the guy who advertises in the back of Excellence Magazine. I have done installs using both kits, and his is way, way better!!
g

Old 05-28-2012, 04:26 AM
innisdb is infamous around these parts
anyway you can give us the company name of the place where you got the kit?

Old 05-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Neb
Originally Posted by Glacier
Hi,
The eBay kit is decent, but I bought mine from the guy who advertises in the back of Excellence Magazine. I have done installs using both kits, and his is way, way better!!
g
Please send me info on this kit also.

Thanks,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pioneer App Radio w/ Porsche Install Kit