Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Innotech Carrera S 997.1 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 03:23 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Innotech Carrera S 997.1 Exhaust - sold

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $2600
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sold
Hello,
I ordered the Innotech F1 Exhaust for my 997.1 Carrera S. It took a long time for them to build this and it finally arrived at Rimier, the North American Dealer for Innotech. I recently listed my car for sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3577663) so I am not going to install it on my car. They are new, in the box from the factory ready to be shipped.

Please let me know if you area interested. Asking $2,900.

Last edited by HDinMotion; 01-22-2013 at 12:40 AM. Reason: sold
Old 06-27-2012, 04:15 PM
w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
Any pictures?

Old 06-27-2012, 04:27 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Just asked Rimier to provide some pics. Please keep in mind they are in the box but I will also upload some photos of what it looks like from the factory.

Steven

Old 06-27-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.ipe-f1.com/p960.html

I bought the brushed silver version. You can always powder coat the tips black if you want it black.

Old 06-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Here are some more factory pics - Keep in mind my tips are brushed aluminum

Attached Images    
Old 07-31-2012, 11:20 PM
78mao is infamous around these parts
wow this is a steal, includes headers as well?

Old 07-31-2012, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by 78mao
wow this is a steal, includes headers as well?
I am sorry for not clarifying. This is only for the Valvetronic Mufflers (rear section only) I believe they cost $3,000 new so its discounted $250 dollars .

Old 08-01-2012, 12:19 AM
MadeInPorshe is infamous around these partsMadeInPorshe is infamous around these parts
.. Sorry but i have to say, that's one sexy sounding 997.
Congrats to who ever gets this exhaust

Old 08-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Forgot to say, price lowered to $2,750.

Old 08-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by MadeInPorshe
.. Sorry but i have to say, that's one sexy sounding 997.
Congrats to who ever gets this exhaust
I agree
Innotech makes an amazing sounding exhaust for the 997. Very different sound that all the other ones out there.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 AM
mpkomala is infamous around these parts
Hi is this still available?
can you please pm me how to contact you, I can't send PMs as I am new to 6speed online.

Thanks

Old 08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
PM sent! Exhaust is still for sale.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Price lowered to $2,600!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:54 PM
euro_king is infamous around these parts
Does this fit with the x pipe

Old 09-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes, it should fit fine with the X-Pipe.

Update, the unit is now with me in Costa Mesa, California.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Innotech Carrera S 997.1 Exhaust