Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 AM
sciling is infamous around these parts

Category: Accessories
Price: $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): Can-QC
Item Condition: Used

I can't PM, because I am new for this forum, it is not allowed, big deal right? But you can e-mail me at reklam1@agroman.us to arrange shipping and payment. Thanks.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Slick997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Just wanted to chime in on my experience as we've shipped a ton of bumpers/wings. Most UPS/FedEx will not accept it b/c it's too big of a box. We've had to use DB Schenker to ship all our bumpers and large items. Each box is about $200 and I would encourage the OP to box the bumpers in separate boxes and fill it with foam peanuts as it moves around quite a bit. Just my $0.02

Edwin
Nice, my best friends girl friend works for DB shanker. And my wife is ebay queen so the 2 of them can ship it out np. Lots or foam peanuts and wrapped. I have done my fair share of buying but i never sell anything. Also have a nice Gemballa bumper for sale also.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Please email me the shipping cost and how to pay? Thanks.

Old 09-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Are yo still selling them?

Old 09-21-2012, 09:12 PM
As of now it is still available.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Sold. Wing is left.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Last 3 days I am trying to find out from you how to ship them and how I can pay you. There was noody to buy them then. Now ou are telling me they are sold. This is not right. What a waste of time.

Old 09-22-2012, 10:09 AM
amw
amw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sciling
Last 3 days I am trying to find out from you how to ship them and how I can pay you. There was noody to buy them then. Now ou are telling me they are sold. This is not right. What a waste of time.
I was in touch with him through pm's and email since Monday. Closed the deal yesterday.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:16 AM
So you played me as for back up. Good for you.very cool.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Nothig is sold until u have money. Lots of people talk on here. Don't know whats wrong with you? I told u, if its something that you really want, buy it. U wanted shipping cost from me. Im not a shipping company. Next time if its something you want, buy it. And i didn't answer anyone for 24hrs, then he sent me a deposit. LIke i told you in the email.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
And there where 3 people interested before you. Am i obligated to declare that to you? You assumed there was no interest. And i tried to PM before you said you can't PM.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:04 PM
I always know what I want, I asked you how I can pay you so I can get them. I don't have time to goof around. It doesn't matter now anyway. I just hate to be played. That's why I don't usually buy stuff from forums etc. I am buying one from a dealer now. No BS involved. I understand your point. But if you read my first response you'll see I was not a tire kicker. I asked you how do I pay. That means I want it. Anyway you re in this business I guess and I am not. I don't have time for paddling around. good luck with it.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:16 PM
im in no business. Im just a guy selling my bumpers. I was buzzy and off line for 24hrs. came back to a deposit. This is the first time anyone actually bought something off me on this site. Im done with the P cars and selling all my stuff related to them. I tried to PM you and waited. then you posted your email and i was off line for 24hrs. There is no one playing games with you. The last 2 times i tried to sell anything on here i ended up getting low balled and played with and i ended up keeping the stuff. The OEM GT2 RS kit i have is nicer maybe you its something you would want? Maybe not. Ill throw the idea out there.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:35 PM
The Vorsteiner kit new is about 7k? Im selling the brand new GT2 kit for 12k with a 13k OEM GT2 wing and deck lid. I will do 11k for you for the problem we had with this deal. . I had 3 guys that wanted it before i posts it and i was on vacation so they went and bought there own kits for 16k with a replica wing not and Oem one like mine. So for 4k more than a new VRT kit, you will get the GT2 one with a real oem GT2 wing and deck lid.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks, but I've already paid for the similar ones that you were selling, not all carbon fiber but plastic with carbon fiber trim. I just hate to be disappointed. Anyway luckily there was another one available. I like "buy now, add to cart" deals.