Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche 991 SpeedArt Wing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 07:25 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Porsche 991 SpeedArt Wing

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For sale, SpeedArt wing for Porsche 991. Bought new for $1,600 (+shipping), asking price of $500 + shipping costs. Painted Carrara White. Installed on the car for only a few month. Only one 3mm dent in the paint.
Improves downforce, simple bolt on on the stock spoiler (that remains functional).

[/url]

Reply to this post or email me directly at sm4atl@gmail.com for an immediate response

Attached Images          

Last edited by SM_ATL; 08-30-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:41 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
May I ask why you are selling. Once removed, won't you have holes in you rear lid from the install of the speedart? I have been looking at spoilers, this being one, but was hesitant to put holes in the rear deck to accommodate. Would double sided tape not work?

Old 01-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
May I ask why you are selling. Once removed, won't you have holes in you rear lid from the install of the speedart? I have been looking at spoilers, this being one, but was hesitant to put holes in the rear deck to accommodate. Would double sided tape not work?
I have the same question ?

Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
I am selling because I traded my 991 in and brought it back to stock before that. It is true that you need to drill 2 holes on each side of the stock spoiler to attach the SpeedArt wing, but they are so small that a good local body shop filled, painted and clear coated them for less than $200 and no one could see that there has ever been holes there.

I'd say that if you think about bringing your car to stock eventually, it may even be easier with 4 small holes to fill and 3M double sided tape to remove than if you use stronger adhesives that could definitely damage your paint & clearcoat more. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
If someone wonders what the 'dent' looks like, here are a couple of pics. Even with this minor defect, the wing is a bargain at $1k off retail price (and if your car is not Carrara White, you'd have to re-do the paint anyhow).

Attached Images   

Last edited by SM_ATL; 08-30-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Bump

Old 08-31-2013, 09:50 AM
madporsche85 is infamous around these parts
email sent

Old 09-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by madporsche85
email sent
Responded to your email. Any follow up?

Old 09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Bump

Old 09-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Price remains the same, but value is going up now that SpeedART has gone bankrupt... The wing is a collector item now

Old 09-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Price remains the same, but value is going up now that SpeedART has gone bankrupt... The wing is a collector item now

Old 10-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Bump