Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche Rennline Tow Hook, Fire Ext Mount, Sway bar, BMW Schroth Harnesses

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Rennline Tow Hook, Fire Ext Mount, Sway bar, BMW Schroth Harnesses

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Other
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

As far as the sales of my items and to be as fair as possible, no dibs, 1st one to send payment gets the item. I reply to messages based on the earliest time I received them to be as fair as possible. Please PM me or email me directly at: max120ft@gmail with questions or intent to buy so I know. All these prices with shipping included are to the lower 48 states. If you live outside those areas, please email me first to discuss additional shipping fees.

NIB Hawk DTC-60 Track Pads for the rear of the 997 Turbo. Some 997s share the same rear calipers so check to see if they fit your car. So far my favorite pads as they worked great on tracks like VIR and Roebling. Never any issues and can be used on the street with good initial bite. I have a NIB rear set. They sell for $165 + ship new.

$125.00 shipped to the lower 48

Rennline racing folding tow hook. It is $95 + shipping new.

SOLD

Speedtactics.com in-car fire extinguisher mount. It fits all Porsches and mounts to the front seat rails to allow you quick access. If memory serves me, it is $130+ shipping new.

SOLD

Eibach rear sway bar for 997/911. It came off my 997TT and may fit other 911s but you will need to check.

SOLD

Schroth Rally 4 ASM direct fit for BMW E36, 39, and 46 series cars. This is the drivers and passengers pair and is great for HPDEs. They go in and come out in less then 5 minutes. New the pair is $454+shipping.

$275.00 shipped to the lower 48

If you want to buy or have questions, please PM me or email at max120ft@gmail.

Paypal is: max120ft@gmail.com

Attached Images      

Last edited by Doc GTO; 05-03-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:36 PM
bornrich is infamous around these parts
PM sent.

Old 04-14-2013, 04:49 PM
m3racer08 is infamous around these parts
Can these harnesses be bolted in or this is a plug and play harness only.?

Old 04-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Tow hook sold.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by m3racer08
Can these harnesses be bolted in or this is a plug and play harness only.?
They are designed to attached to the factory seat belts but you can bolt in on some of the points, not all. You would still have to use the factory inner locations on the front seat belts.

Last edited by Doc GTO; 04-15-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Rear sway sold

Old 05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Fire Ext mount sold

Old 05-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Brake pads and harnesses are still available.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Bump!