Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

RG5 Wheels and Tires!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 05:57 PM
JayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really nice
RG5 Wheels and Tires!

Category: Accessories
Price: $5500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used

It's time to give up the car so I am listing my Champion Motorsports RG5 wheels and Toyo T1R tires that are mounted on currently.

Wheels

So I bought these RG5 wheels straight from the Champion Motorsports headquarters at Pompano Beach, FL last summer. I did not even get to put the wheels to use though only until a few months ago, when I finally found proper tires. The wheels now are in perfect shape, literally. There are absolutely no scratches, bends, dings, chips, curb rashes, or any other defects you can possibly think of. I had the the inner barrels professionally powder coated in a gloss finish to really make those deep lips pop and give a nice color contrast. The powder coating is also extremely durable and much more protective than paint, so that is another plus to having this finish. The wheels did not come with center caps though when I bought them.

rears are 19x11.5 offset ET 44 (20.63lb), fronts are 19x8.5 offset ET 53 (19.13lb). NO TPMS

For those who would be getting these for a 996 or 997 wide body: these are really a great fit with said offsets. They are aggressive, fitting almost perfectly flush with the body work in both the front and rear.

For those who would be getting these for a 996 or 997 narrow body: I assume that these wheels would be extremely aggressive. They would probably be either flush or even a tiny bit protruding as compared to the body work. I cannot say for sure though.
---
Tires

The tires that are mounted on Toyo T1R (front: 235/35/19, rear:315/25/19). As many of you members may know, finding tires in these two specific sizes have been close to impossible in the last few months. As a result, I had to wait a few months just to get my hands on one full set. These tires have been used for less than 2000 miles and have plenty of tread on them. I can get exact measurements later on if someone inquires. The tires have no damage to them whatsoever. These tires are an ideal fit for those putting these on the 996tt. I personally have one, and it was a perfect fit. No rubbing of any kind and most importantly, the radial differences between the front and rear satisfy the viscous coupling differential. These tires are absolutely fine for all other 996 and 997 models too.
---

For both the wheels and mounted tires, I am asking $5500 OBO. Quickly taken pics are found below, and I can obviously provide more detailed ones upon request. For any additional questions, please email me at ericb56@gmail.com

-Thanks and have a great day all!

Attached Images     

Last edited by JayAndreTT; 06-02-2014 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:22 PM
JayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really nice
bump for beautiful wheels!

Old 05-04-2013, 10:05 AM
bumppp

Old 11-29-2013, 09:58 AM
bump

Old 12-14-2013, 06:14 PM
new price bump- $5500. flawless wheels here

Old 04-12-2014, 12:03 PM
bump for nice wheels and tires, driving season is here guys

Old 05-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Bump guys, car has been gone since last summer so brand new wheels just collecting dust! Send some offers

Old 05-31-2014, 11:48 PM
Bump, ANY offers. needs to go

Old 06-02-2014, 12:19 PM
kenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond repute
Hello,
Do you have the weight of these wheels? Are they provided with TPMS?

Old 06-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by kenromero
Hello,
Do you have the weight of these wheels? Are they provided with TPMS?
Post updated. No TPMS, 19.13lb for a front wheel and 20.63lb for a rear. I'm unsure of the weight with the tires mounted on but PM me if you need that.