Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 AM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
More example of Scott abusing his moderator power - he deletes my post but leaves his drivel.

He also looked up my anonymous neg rep and left me neg rep. More abuse of moderator status and my privacy.

Message I got from him this morning:

Chad,

Obviously we don't like each other and we never will. You think I'm a bully, *****, jerk, ******* (any many other similar names, I'm sure), and I think you're a whiny little girl.

All that said, you don't need to be inserting yourself into an argument that has nothing at all to do with you by either giving me negative reps or tossing in your two cents during the debate.

That discussion was between myself and Randy. Mind your own business next time.

Thanks,
Scott

He says he deleted "I deleted our post" but only mine is gone - go figure.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by johnspeed
Really?? But you through a DynoJet figure, which is less, that is rear wheel drive only??
The only true way is to put the motor on an engine dyno then put it in the chassis.. That would give you the true loss..
Because I know from experience that Dynojets tend to read higher, thus giving you a higher number. If it's easier..forget I said that...I thought that was common knowledge..

Old 05-22-2013, 09:01 AM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Because I know from experience that Dynojets tend to read higher, thus giving you a higher number. If it's easier..forget I said that...I thought that was common knowledge..
For some its not..

Old 05-22-2013, 09:07 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
No prob John.

here it goes again...boy..never takes long for this thread to go to sh*t.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by raineycd
and I think you're a whiny little girl.

i can totally see that. guys that neg rep anonymously are vaginas and you do stick your fanboy nose into everything.

that is all

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 AM
alright that's it..where is my rep button...

Old 05-22-2013, 09:15 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Mike (ttboost) was refering to 6speed when he mentioned Golden Girls.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:28 AM
alright..now I REALLY need to find that button...

Old 05-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Mike (ttboost) was refering to 6speed when he mentioned Golden Girls.
Paul... Didn't you go to Highschool with those gals?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
No..they were a couple decades behind...

Old 05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Paul... Didn't you go to Highschool with those gals?
Burnsauce.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:09 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Burnsauce.
When i finished with them, Todd got sloppy seconds. Ouch.......

Old 05-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Forget everything I said before. This is fun!

Old 05-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
Scott, you can insult me all day long. You can say whatever you want.

You don't know me and I don't know you. You have a snapshot of a couple

incidents where I got miffed about a member who brought Markskis

integrity into question and conversely, you witnessed my tirade against

a company that I claimed was misrepresenting horsepower numbers.

To further exasperate matters, this company had just broken a record

of which I was the previous holder. The coupe de grace was my bringing

Switzer into the mix. A company, by the way, you have done business

with almost exclusively and reportedly have some business arrangement

with.

I received several private messages from members, some of whom are

well known and respected, agreeing with some of my protestations but

all of whom, disagreed with my delivery. They were right about my

delivery. That was wrong of me and I readily admit that.

The strange thing was this; Three people singled you out and told me

to not argue with you. I will not repeat what that said, but lets just say

they're not part of your fan base lol.

I'm asking you to leave me alone now.
Classic bully screaming foul

Old 05-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Layinback, You run your keys all the time not know a damn thing about the history of the people you attack. Try biting your lip, the guy you think you superior too has been there and done that. Tuning? it right or is wrong.. there is NO MAGIC.. Some software works better then others but if your afr is what it should be and your timing is the same then thats all a tune will do. The magic is in the engine. The parts how things flow as a unit. You hang your hat on a record for A28's I say why use a A28 when a A30 does so much more.... Oh wait A28 is the cut off where you really need a fuel system and other hard learned items that most dont talk about. I know one thing for sure. Guys who cant make power rip the weight out of the car, Honda style.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay