Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:21 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by '02996ttx50
i have what is essentially a cargraphic stage 3 setup that is as old as the terminology it's hybrid 16/24's ( awesome ) and a 1.2 bar flash/gt2 ic's dv's..5 bar fpr/fvd exhaust ( the usual stuff ). nothin fancy.

just now at 104 k miles,.. healthy as a horse, and fast as a stung mule. fingers crossed. a tip o the hat to fellow spd'r sambott. he is well know for setups like this out here. fast relatively cheap.. and reliable as all getout
Sambo is good to go

Old 05-21-2013, 03:11 PM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
Sambo is good to go
yeah..great guy and supremely knowledgeable.. don't tell him though...

Old 05-21-2013, 08:04 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by '02996ttx50
yeah..great guy and supremely knowledgeable.. don't tell him though...
I think he knows.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
650 rwhp equates to 'bout 725 crank

650 awhp is about 760 crank

Unless you're an unscrupulous tuner. Then you add 100 hp or whatever you need to market the package
Wrong. RWD Porsches lose around 12% and AWD Porches lose around 17%. You need to stop posting inaccurate information.

Furthermore, even your builder, Marski, is claiming his car is a "1200 hp monster", even though it's only been advertised to put down 871 rwhp. That's a claim of around 27.5% drivetrain loss. Using your math, his crank HP should only be 957 HP. Is he adding an extra 250 hp to market his package? Does that make him unscrupulous?
http://911tuning.com/Project-Cars/Ma...ject-pc-3.html

You need to stop posing inaccurate information and running. This board is for people to share accurate information, not misinformation.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-21-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I had a genius on the 60-130

thread who said that I didn't know how to drive because I don't know

how to drive the 1/4 mile.........in my Porsche He was serious!!!

I didn't respond. How does one respond to that?
That's correct.

If you are too inept behind the wheel to run a average 1/4 mile time, that means you aren't a competent driver. Setting records is one thing, but there is nothing at all 'difficult' about piloting a 650whp Porsche 1,320' down a straight track.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Thank you for clarifying these issues Scott.

I really appreciate your charismatic personality

and razor sharp intellect.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Thank you for clarifying these issues Scott.

I really appreciate your charismatic personality

and razor sharp intellect.
My pleasure. I'm looking forward to clarifying many of the things that you post in the future.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
My pleasure. I'm looking forward to clarifying many of the things that you post in the future.
The pleasure is all mine, I assure you

Old 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
The pleasure is all mine, I assure you
Oh I believe you wholeheartedly, Randy.

Based on my impressions of you thus far, I'm positive that as long as you're getting attention, even the negative attention that comes with someone having to continually correct you, you are quite content.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
Oh I believe you wholeheartedly, Randy.

Based on my impressions of you thus far, I'm positive that as long as you're getting attention, even the negative attention that comes with someone having to continually correct you, you are quite content.
Scott, you can insult me all day long. You can say whatever you want.

You don't know me and I don't know you. You have a snapshot of a couple

incidents where I got miffed about a member who brought Markskis

integrity into question and conversely, you witnessed my tirade against

a company that I claimed was misrepresenting horsepower numbers.

To further exasperate matters, this company had just broken a record

of which I was the previous holder. The coupe de grace was my bringing

Switzer into the mix. A company, by the way, you have done business

with almost exclusively and reportedly have some business arrangement

with.

I received several private messages from members, some of whom are

well known and respected, agreeing with some of my protestations but

all of whom, disagreed with my delivery. They were right about my

delivery. That was wrong of me and I readily admit that.

The strange thing was this; Three people singled you out and told me

to not argue with you. I will not repeat what that said, but lets just say

they're not part of your fan base lol.

I'm asking you to leave me alone now.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Scott, you can insult me all day long. You can say whatever you want.

You don't know me and I don't know you. You have a snapshot of a couple

incidents where I got miffed about a member who brought Markskis

integrity into question and conversely, you witnessed my tirade against

a company that I claimed was misrepresenting horsepower numbers.

To further exasperate matters, this company had just broken a record

of which I was the previous holder. The coupe de grace was my bringing

Switzer into the mix. A company, by the way, you have done business

with almost exclusively and reportedly have some business arrangement

with.

I received several private messages from members, some of whom are

well known and respected, agreeing with some of my protestations but

all of whom, disagreed with my delivery. They were right about my

delivery. That was wrong of me and I readily admit that.

The strange thing was this; Three people singled you out and told me

to not argue with you. I will not repeat what that said, but lets just say

they're not part of your fan base lol.

I'm asking you to leave me alone now.
LOL, I'm perfectly fine with some people not liking me. I'm aggressive, blunt, and I tell it like it is when need be, and some people have a hard time with that (mostly it's guys who refuse to follow forum rules). That said, if I cared one iota what some people thought of me, I'd act differently. Not gonna' happen.

As far as your actions towards tuners go, there's a difference between supporting your tuner and disparaging other tuners. Having had personal experience with other tuners before, I'm a Switzer guy through and through for a multitude of reasons, but I also think highly of Protomotive, Boost Logic, TPC Racing, AMS, Champion, 911tuning and a few others that I believe put out a good, quality product (like John's exhausts for example). But I don't go around attacking other tuners like a 12-year old simply because they beat my 60-130 records. I congratulate them and move on.

What I see from your posts is a attention-seeking shill for 911tuning, who continually makes sarcastic remarks about other tuners, and puts out a stream of inaccurate information. As I told you in my PM, you've accomplished attracting my attention and I'm going to correct you every time you step out of line.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-21-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:08 PM
LOL, I'm perfectly fine with some people not liking me. I'm aggressive, blunt, and I tell it like it is when need be, and some people have a hard time with that (mostly it's guys who refuse to follow forum rules). That said, if I cared one iota what some people thought of me, I'd act differently. Not gonna' happen.

As far as your actions towards tuners go, there's a difference between supporting your tuner and disparaging other tuners. Having had personal experience with other tuners before, I'm a Switzer guy through and through for a multitude of reasons, but I also think highly of Protomotive, Boost Logic, TPC Racing, AMS, Champion, 911tuning and a few others that I believe put out a good, quality product (like John's exhausts for example). But I don't go around attacking other tuners like a 12-year old simply because they beat my 60-130 records. I congratulate them and move on.

What I see from your posts is a attention-seeking shill for 911tuning, who continually makes sarcastic remarks about other tuners, and puts out a stream of inaccurate information. As I told you in my PM, you've accomplished attracting my attention and I'm going to correct you every time you step out of line.
I think IPD, Boost Logic, Champion, Speedtech are good to go. I'm sure

there are many more.

I didn't attack AMS for beating my record. I pm'd everyone back who asked

about my setup and I told them everything I did. One guy asked about

the "secret" of getting the k16 billet into the 5s and my friend Krazy32

stepped in in my absence and said,"Randy doesn't have secrets, he'll tell

you everything he's done." Steve and I have met up on a couple of

occasions and he knows me a lil better then most here.

I wanted EVERYBODY who had a k16g or a28 car to beat my record!

That's why I shared everything. Looking at my car, there's NO way to tell

its 340lbs lighter! Ask Markski! I told him that I wasn't gonna hide it and

furthermore, I wanted peeps to know that you can get a lot with a little

bit. Most of the fellows on here don't have 10k, 20k or 30k to throw around.

I have been training people in my work to be better then me for 20 years

lol! It's the opposite of what you're accusing me of. I can see why you

would think otherwise. I did a great job convincing you and others lol!

The peeps who pm'd me didn't like you period. It was not because

you think you're strong or assertive. Being assertive always garners respect. Initially

some may be put off or offended but invariably they come around and they like the

person. I think your detractors have other reasons for not liking you.

I made a mistake but I shouldn't have to endure harassment from

someone who's been entrusted to keep the peace

Last edited by layinback; 05-21-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: poor syntax
Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I would like to see this end here and now. There is nothing wrong with two members disagreeing with one another, in fact, it happens all the time...Scott, as a member of the forum has a right to his opinion...The unfortunate truth is that as a forum moderator his remarks are perceived differently than they would be if he was a regular member...I don't believe his remarks were intended to reflect those of a forum moderator but only those of a passionate member...on the other side, no member should ever feel harrassed by another member, especially not a moderator of this forum....can we try and get this thread back on topic please...thanks

Old 05-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
I like the word peace! Lets run with that knowing that if not there will be drama lol! Taking away from everyones fun. Come on guys. We all step out when behind a keyboard. We all have friends and foe's. We all have to be a d1ck sometimes too.

This is the second time I'm ranting this and getting involved again because I know. I've been in this industry for many years. Many vendors here were my customer at one point. I have dealt or at least chatted with many of you in this thread alone. You are all cool peeps. Playing a role or responding at times. But I think if we all said, f-it let's start fresh, you all would.

Lastly, friendly competition is fun and arguments can be too. Keep it fun. That's why we are here and not on the knitting forum.

MHO, thanks

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 05-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Chuck you beat me to it. And shorter too.

Oh, and I like 3073's

Will work on dyno charts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay