Category: Accessories
Price: $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For sale

Brand new (never used) Xtreme Motorcars TA Sport style bodykit. This kit was purchased for my 996NB, but I decided to sell it and get a 997GT3. I spent roughly $6k on this kit, my loss is your gain!

Kit is made the same way top quality fiberglass/composite/resin parts are, a bunch of layers, plastic infused, not too flexible though.

I ordered all the addons, below is the pricing guide

TA Sport full rear bumper - $1800
TA Full Front Bumber - $2000
Air intake ducts - $400
Sideskirts - $800
Front bumper wrap around lip - $400
Air intake splitter fins - $400

Looking to sell for $4000 + shipping (i can get it shipped anywhere in the usa for $200 via freight).

look at the attachments for photos of how this will look, you can also google some images of a techart 996 on a NB.

There is also a gallery here, http://www.autogespot.com/porsche-99...t-s/2012/08/28 of what it looks like on a turbo.

Attached Images      
Old 10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
gurukid is infamous around these parts
7 days later, offers welcome.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Bump, will consider trades. I should also mention the kit is located in Florida. It appears some people think it's in atlanta because I've never updated my profile location. I can take video and more recent pics if necessary. Truthfully, I've already bought the priori design kit, so I'm kinda desperate to free up space and get rid of this!!

Offers welcome!

Old 10-21-2013, 05:14 AM
Not trying to bump, I cannot respond to PM's so I'm taking all questions to this thread to responsd.

Originally Posted by turb0terr0r
Hi...do you know if the side skirts will fit a wb? Also I am interested in the air intake splitters and lower lip. How are these pieces attached? I have the thechart style front bumper already.

Thanks
Jay

Hey Jay,

I just checked the catalog again - because I remembered - that there was no "WB" or "NB" options for the sideskirts, so I'm assuming they will work. I have heard of a few people "filling" sideskirts that don't fit on WB's, but this shouldn't even be what's necessary as I believe they will fit just fine. These are from http://www.xtrememotorcars.com/, they sell kits up to $15,000+ so their stuff is super legit. I actually ended up spending near $7k total - so its primo quality for sure. The air intake splitters are installed in front of the radiator behind the bumper (google techart 996 photos) and look through the bumper vents, you'll see it. As far as the LIP. I do know that I brought the largest size front lip, again, the only options for WB and NB were the Rear Bumper. So I imagine it'll fit just fine, I'd be willing to let you put a deposit and try it, if it doesn't fit, send it back UNALTERED and I'll refund you.

I can tell you this, most of the aftermarket kits from xtreme motorcars (this is my 3rd) the front bumper is made for both the turbo and narrow. On the 997 conversion kit, they even offer OEM alternatives to theirs when getting kits for NB's (for example 996-997 facelift) - so I think it's the same. Again the only option for a WB or NB was on the Rear Bumper so I assume all will fit well except the rear.

I should add that if I have to piece out the kit, I will have to charge the FULL Price plus shipping - so sideskirts will be $800+100 shipping, air ducts will be $400+$50 shipping and lip will be $400+$50 shipping. And I know, if I charge retail, why not just buy from the supplier direct? If you want to wait a few weeks for the kit, sure, if not, you got it from me shipped same day!

Last edited by gurukid; 10-29-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Bump - still avail, offers welcome!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gurukid
Not trying to bump, I cannot respond to PM's so I'm taking all questions to this thread to responsd.

Hey Jay,

I just checked the catalog again - because I remembered - that there was no "WB" or "NB" options for the sideskirts, so I'm assuming they will work. I have heard of a few people "filling" sideskirts that don't fit on WB's, but this shouldn't even be what's necessary as I believe they will fit just fine. These are from http://www.xtrememotorcars.com/, they sell kits up to $15,000+ so their stuff is super legit. I actually ended up spending near $7k total - so its primo quality for sure. The air intake splitters are installed in front of the radiator behind the bumper (google techart 996 photos) and look through the bumper vents, you'll see it. As far as the LIP. I do know that I brought the largest size front lip, again, the only options for WB and NB were the Rear Bumper. So I imagine it'll fit just fine, I'd be willing to let you put a deposit and try it, if it doesn't fit, send it back UNALTERED and I'll refund you.

I can tell you this, most of the aftermarket kits from xtreme dimensions (this is my 3rd) the front bumper is made for both the turbo and narrow. On the 997 conversion kit, they even offer OEM alternatives to theirs when getting kits for NB's (for example 996-997 facelift) - so I think it's the same. Again the only option for a WB or NB was on the Rear Bumper so I assume all will fit well except the rear.

I should add that if I have to piece out the kit, I will have to charge the FULL Price plus shipping - so sideskirts will be $800+100 shipping, air ducts will be $400+$50 shipping and lip will be $400+$50 shipping. And I know, if I charge retail, why not just buy from the supplier direct? If you want to wait a few weeks for the kit, sure, if not, you got it from me shipped same day!
The nb side skirts will definitely not fit the wb. The front will bolt on but depending on whether it's a turbo or not, the front may need a little bit of altering (not too bad). You are correct that The rears will not fit a wb if it's made for a nb.

Edwin

Old 10-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
The nb side skirts will definitely not fit the wb. The front will bolt on but depending on whether it's a turbo or not, the front may need a little bit of altering (not too bad). You are correct that The rears will not fit a wb if it's made for a nb.

Edwin
Thanks for the clarification Edwin! Want to buy it from me and resell it? It's from XtremeMotorcars hehehehe

Old 11-02-2013, 04:26 PM
996_newbie is infamous around these parts
I was just about to buy from xtreme motorcars 997 facelift. Pm me your best price so I can decide between this kit and the one I was planning to get. I could also pick it up in December when I visit my parents

Old 11-02-2013, 05:00 PM
sending PM now

Old 11-19-2013, 07:23 PM
bump whole kit is available, will part out, if you want the front bumper, you need to take it with the lip.

Price is $1,500 with lip and air ducts, this whole front "set" will cost you $2500+ other sellers are selling cheap knockoff (vis and XD) for over 1300 without the front lip.

Front fits turbo and regular models!

Old 11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
MIAMI997 is infamous around these parts
Looks great!

Old 11-23-2013, 11:09 AM
bk944 is infamous around these parts
Bump for a great body kit.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:06 AM
to the top!

Old 01-21-2014, 01:39 AM
BUMP for the final "lowest price".

$1500 for front lip & side skirts.

Add $800 for the rear bumper!

This whole kit will be $2,300 bucks... That's cheaper than the front bumper alone..

The original seller is http://www.xtrememotorcars.com/

His eBay is xtrememotorcars

I purchased a Prior Design 996 facelift kit for a steal, this kit is just taking up space in my garage!!

Shipping will be relatively cheap, I can get it to anywhere for roughly 250-350 via Freight, takes around 3-7 days depending where you are.

THIS KIT FITS 2002+ NARROW BODY ONLY!

Old 01-25-2014, 03:51 AM
gottspd has a spectacular aura aboutgottspd has a spectacular aura about
I have an '01 turbo and am trying to figure out whether the front bumper would fit. Someone already mentioned that the side skirts and rear bumper won't fit. Do you know for sure that it will? What's the best price you can do for just the front bumper?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Techart Style body kit for 996