Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

MRR FS01 19X8.5, 19X11 used only 2 days

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
MRR FS01 19X8.5, 19X11 used only 2 days

Category: Accessories
Price: $1500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Brand New

Wheels are mint and were only on car for 2 days. 19X8.5 et 45 front and 19X11 et 55 rear.

In the interest of full disclosure . . .

Purchased through Vivid Racing in June 2017.

Color:

The finish isn't great and the color is strange. They are supposed to be silver, but look greyish greenish. Perhaps best described as geriatric green bruised skin grey????? Hard to explain, but different than pictures Vivid Racing sent me or referred me to for example of silver.

Caps:

They don't really match or fit well. Was told they would look great with some "easy to find on ebay" crest stickers, but I have yet to find these.

Vivid Racing apparently did not find the easy to find stickers either. They said they would help look, but never heard back from them. You will need crest stickers about 2 1/4 by 1/ 3/4 inches to match the outline on these caps.

Offsets:

The fronts stick out beyond the fenders and the rear wheel seem tucked and not even flush. I would prefer the rear flush and the front a bit tucked.

These look a bit clown car like, but it you like wheels sticking out a bit in front and wider looking than the rear in a fleshy bruised green grey color with caps that don't fit/match, these wheels are for you and they are brand new because wife doesn't want them on her car.

$1,500 + shipping and I will throw in wheel bolts that actually work with these wheels, which Vivid Racing apparently forget to tell me I needed when I ordered or before wheels delivered despite me asking by email 4 days prior to delivery.

Attached Images         

Last edited by Doug H; 08-09-2017 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:38 AM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Price drop $1,450 plus cost of actual shipping. Surely someone out there likes overly aggressive front offsets with wheels sticking out in the front or Vivid Racing wouldn't sell MRRs this way.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:16 AM
Price drop $1400 plus cost of shipping.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Bump.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:42 AM
Bump.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Bump.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Nate Tempest is infamous around these parts
I think this is my favorite FS post in a while.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:26 AM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
Same

Originally Posted by Nate Tempest
I think this is my favorite FS post in a while.
Me2 lol

Old 09-02-2017, 11:23 AM
AHI
AHI is infamous around these parts
Have you reached out to MRR about this issue? their customer service is very good. Good group of caring guys.

Old 09-02-2017, 06:23 PM
**** man, got all excited thinking somebody wanted to purchase these wheels . . .

Old 09-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by AHI
Have you reached out to MRR about this issue? their customer service is very good. Good group of caring guys.
Through Vivid Racing who said they were in communication with and confirmed the color was not gun metal, which I believe it is, and then told me I was screwed because I mounted wheels. I, however, was not making any progress about my issues with the wheels before mounting them and kinda hoped that perhaps they would look better on the car . . . Nope, they still looked like hell and then the offsets became an issue once mounted.

I spoke with MRR before delivery and did not get the same vibe. Not at all. I suppose that when all is well, every one is buddy, buddy and cool with one another.

Hope to sell as I really don't want to mess with a crappy general sessions lawsuit. I have not had or tried a general sessions case since perhaps the late 90s.

Last edited by Doug H; 09-02-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:02 AM
About to possible drop $$$ trying to refinish these so price drop before I do that . . . $1,300 + cost of shipping.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:34 AM
The Youngn is infamous around these parts
Tires included?

Old 10-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by The Youngn
Tires included?

Sorry man, missed this. No tires included.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.