Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Rohana RFX11 and Michelin Pilot AS3+ Aston Martin Vantage fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 10:09 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Rohana RFX11 and Michelin Pilot AS3+ Aston Martin Vantage fitment

Category: Accessories
Price: $2500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Aston Martin
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale are my custom fitment Rohana RFX11 and Michelin Pilot AS3+

These took about 12 weeks for Rohana to build out custom for the Aston Martin V8 Vantage S. They have since been using the pictures in their social media campaigns

Specs are as follows:

Color: Brushed Bronze

Rohana RFX11 20x9 +35mm

Rohana RFX11 20x10.5 +38mm

Michelin Pilot AS3+ 245/35/20

Michelin Pilot AS3+ 285/30/20

Wheels are 2 layer ceramic coated with Carpro Cquartz

Condition is absolutely flawless, 10/10

About 1000 miles worth of use on wheels and tires, tires should last the new owner a good couple of years depending on use.

Car is sold and I am not pursuing an Aston as my next vehicle, so I have no use for them

Asking $2500 +shipping at buyer's expense

Really great deal to transform the look of your car, personally think these would work best on Black or White Vantages

They come with custom security lugs and socket adapter, no tpms

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	47826271561_cff68d6974_k.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	779.3 KB
ID:	533831  
Attached Images  
Old 11-13-2019, 02:18 AM
djloush is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lilseevs
Up for sale are my custom fitment Rohana RFX11 and Michelin Pilot AS3+

These took about 12 weeks for Rohana to build out custom for the Aston Martin V8 Vantage S. They have since been using the pictures in their social media campaigns

Specs are as follows:

Color: Brushed Bronze

Rohana RFX11 20x9 +35mm

Rohana RFX11 20x10.5 +38mm

Michelin Pilot AS3+ 245/35/20

Michelin Pilot AS3+ 285/30/20

Wheels are 2 layer ceramic coated with Carpro Cquartz

Condition is absolutely flawless, 10/10

About 1000 miles worth of use on wheels and tires, tires should last the new owner a good couple of years depending on use.

Car is sold and I am not pursuing an Aston as my next vehicle, so I have no use for them

Asking $2500 +shipping at buyer's expense

Really great deal to transform the look of your car, personally think these would work best on Black or White Vantages

They come with custom security lugs and socket adapter, no tpms
Absolutely in love but shipping is going to be another easy 2K for me I live in the other side of the Globe :-(

Old 11-13-2019, 08:07 AM
raudi1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by djloush
Absolutely in love but shipping is going to be another easy 2K for me I live in the other side of the Globe :-(
Just PM'd OP. I may be of assistance as I ship frequently through fed ex and get discounts

Old 11-13-2019, 10:22 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by djloush
PM you shipping info, doesn't hurt to see if we can get a favorable quote

Old 11-18-2019, 03:05 AM
djloush is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by raudi1
Just PM'd OP. I may be of assistance as I ship frequently through fed ex and get discounts
there is no harm in asking I guess but im sure its a fortune specially with the tiers...

I live in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah city

Old 12-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Bump still available

Old 01-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Bump for the new year

Old 03-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Bump these are still available, will look great now that the driving season is upon us!

Old 03-20-2020, 08:11 AM
Bump, price drop to $2000

Old 03-30-2020, 08:37 AM
Bump, facebook buyer backed out - still available

I have found out these wheels can also be used on the following:
(5x114.3 bolt pattern):

- Infiniti: G37, M35, M37, M45, Q50, Q60
- Lexus: IS, GS, RC
- Tesla: Model 3

Old 04-05-2020, 03:57 PM
moshraver is infamous around these parts
PM Sent few days ago ....

Have a few question and wanted to see some more pics.

Old 04-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Sorry just saw your PM - sent you a text

Old 04-16-2020, 02:13 PM
Bump still available

Old 05-28-2020, 10:21 PM
007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice
Originally Posted by lilseevs
Bump still available
are these wheels/tires still available? what you think shipping will cost to Ca, 91107, what's your best Price?

Old 06-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by 007JB
are these wheels/tires still available? what you think shipping will cost to Ca, 91107, what's your best Price?
sorry I just saw this - still available. Can you pm me your number, I’m much quicker via text

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rohana RFX11 and Michelin Pilot AS3+ Aston Martin Vantage fitment