Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

997 4S Carrera Sport Wheels with tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2020, 07:29 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
997 Carrera Sport Wheels with tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Traded my 997.1 4S in for a 991.2 GTS and have a bunch of 997 parts to sell. Little by little I'm going to try and get them up here. Here are an extra set of Carrera Sport Wheels. Local pickup preferred but will discuss shipping. Located in Fairfax Station, VA.

Last edited by cesmorris; 05-23-2021 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 12-21-2020, 08:15 AM
bloomjbmw is infamous around these parts
Could you please post tire size and Date Codes?

Old 12-21-2020, 08:27 AM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bloomjbmw
Could you please post tire size and Date Codes?
Michelin Pilot Sport. 235/35 ZR19 front and 305/30 ZR19 rear. DOT code on top tire (I can unstack them all if you are still interested) is: DOT 2706. They are the original tires off of the car when she was purchased new and were taken off in 2011 with 7k miles. Have been on their sides since in relative climate control in the basement.

Old 12-21-2020, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by cesmorris
Michelin Pilot Sport. 235/35 ZR19 front and 305/30 ZR19 rear. DOT code on top tire (I can unstack them all if you are still interested) is: DOT 2706. They are the original tires off of the car when she was purchased new and were taken off in 2011 with 7k miles. Have been on their sides since in relative climate control in the basement.

Old 12-21-2020, 02:09 PM
tlaird has a spectacular aura abouttlaird has a spectacular aura about
Just an FYI for those who may not know, these wheels are narrow body fitment and for these to fit your C4S you will need the 17mm spacers on the rear for sale by this seller in their other ad. These are nice wheels and tires offered at a very good price. GLWS!

Old 12-21-2020, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by tlaird
Just an FYI for those who may not know, these wheels are narrow body fitment and for these to fit your C4S you will need the 17mm spacers on the rear for sale by this seller in their other ad. These are nice wheels and tires offered at a very good price. GLWS!
Great point! And for local pickup for a 997 owner I'll throw them in for free if they are still available.

Last edited by cesmorris; 12-21-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:38 AM
Z06Coop is infamous around these parts
I am local, unfortunately I just bought Carrera sports from someone in NJ last week! IMO best OEM wheel for the 997. GLWS
Edited - saw your other ads.

Last edited by Z06Coop; 12-22-2020 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:10 PM
pmash is infamous around these parts
Great point! And for local pickup for a 997 owner I'll throw them in for free if they are still available.
Hello Cesmorris. Are your wheels still available? Please advise. Thank you.

Old 12-25-2020, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by pmash
Hello Cesmorris. Are your wheels still available? Please advise. Thank you.
Hello and happy holidays. Yes, they are still available. Cheers. Craig

Old 12-25-2020, 10:11 PM
Thanks for your reply. Are you willing to ship? My location is Henderson Nevada... Thank you Paul

Old 12-26-2020, 05:30 AM
ez1973 is infamous around these partsez1973 is infamous around these parts
Willing to separate?

Good Morning,

Would you be willing to separate and sell the wheels only?

The wheels look great, but i wouldn’t be using the tires at that age...

Thanks!

Old 12-26-2020, 08:08 AM
Thanks for your reply. Are you willing to ship? My location is Henderson Nevada... Thank you Paul
Hi Paul:

Good shipping of wheels looks pretty involved and expensive so let's give the post a little time. I'd prefer not to go through the boxing process if possible but I may loop back here in a few if I don't get any interest. Based on my read, we are looking at around $400 to ship based on this website. https://howtoshipwheels.com/HowToShi...thTires/#step1 unless you know of anyone out here that could do it more cost effectively.

Cheers,
Craig

Old 12-26-2020, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by ez1973
Good Morning,

Would you be willing to separate and sell the wheels only?

The wheels look great, but i wouldn’t be using the tires at that age...

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. I'd rather not take them in to have them removed from the rims just due to the added cost of doing so. Would you pick up local or need them shipped?

Old 12-26-2020, 02:06 PM
Hi Paul:

Good shipping of wheels looks pretty involved and expensive so let's give the post a little time. I'd prefer not to go through the boxing process if possible but I may loop back here in a few if I don't get any interest. Based on my read, we are looking at around $400 to ship based on this website. https://howtoshipwheels.com/HowToShi...thTires/#step1 unless you know of anyone out here that could do it more cost effectively.

Cheers,
Craig
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your email. Let me know if you decide your to package for shipping. I saw the how to ship wheels site... that is exactly the correct method for packing wiheels with tires mounted. I have a UPS account and received a $360.00 quote with $2K of insurance. I am not in a huge hurry, let me know.

Best regards,
Paul

Old 12-27-2020, 07:28 PM
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your email. Let me know if you decide your to package for shipping. I saw the how to ship wheels site... that is exactly the correct method for packing wiheels with tires mounted. I have a UPS account and received a $360.00 quote with $2K of insurance. I am not in a huge hurry, let me know.

Best regards,
Paul
Ok, would you pay for the materials at Home Depot if I picked them up? I wouldn't add any cost, just pass through what I would pay if that is fair. I have no problem putting in the time given I can't go anywhere anyway! ;-) So I would package them up and you would have them picked up by UPS?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997 4S Carrera Sport Wheels with tires