Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Aluminium Pedal Sets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 03:05 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
what a scam! i was subscribed to this thread but didn't order the pedals.. was wondering why i was still receiving emails about this thread being updated =P good luck with finding this guy!!

Old 03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Banned
BA996TT is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

Anyone get the pedals yet????

ROB

Old 03-06-2007, 07:40 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
It says he logged on here on 2/17/07. How many people ordered pedals from him? You guys really have not received them?

Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
lol.. nope... can't believe i got scammed for 70 bucks on a porsche forum.. i've bought and sold a number of $1000+ parts on e46fanatics and m3forum in the past and never have had a problem....unbelievable.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Nobody here knows this Fat-911 personally? He has been on 6speed for a while.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
It says he logged on here on 2/17/07. How many people ordered pedals from him? You guys really have not received them?
This guy should be BANNED from the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent him numerous PM's and emails and NO response!

ROB

Old 03-06-2007, 10:30 PM
gfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to all
Where is a Moderator???????????????????????
Funny that a guy can get banned from this forum for saying a few swear words.
But nothing happens to a guy who steals money off his fellow members!!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
if he gets banned...then he's gone along with your money. This guy is unreal...

Old 03-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
dam guys good luck!

Old 03-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
I have PM'ed him and if he doesn't reply to me and everybody else who PM'ed him I will ban him by the end of the day.

By the way, guys, you can challenge a transaction on PayPal and get a refund, I believe.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
So you are on this if not he is banned by me....

Old 03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gfroman
Where is a Moderator???????????????????????
Funny that a guy can get banned from this forum for saying a few swear words.
But nothing happens to a guy who steals money off his fellow members!!
Save your *****ing and moaning please.

This thread was followed and the person was not banned as we didn't want to shut the door completely and block off communications.

Old 03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Banned
Exclamation

Originally Posted by teutonictrio
I have PM'ed him and if he doesn't reply to me and everybody else who PM'ed him I will ban him by the end of the day.

By the way, guys, you can challenge a transaction on PayPal and get a refund, I believe.
I contacted PAYPAL and they said that I can't get my money back because it was too long and it was for goods, not an auction item...

I thought I was safe buying from him since he was a fellow member and a big site supporter. I guess not.

ROB

Old 03-08-2007, 03:40 AM
wakejudge is infamous around these parts
Hi Rob

I cannot find the time to deal with Paypal since returning from abroad, I haven't stopped but that sucks.

The mongoose should be black listed from all forums, this is a scam and for all we know, he could be doing the circuit with small amounts that people don't complain about.

Old 03-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
I use only a AmEx on my paypal account. I have been burned by PayPal before while using a VISA card.

VISA is worthless - they won't help you.

AmEx on the other hand refunded over $800 I paid a guy in Taiwan because his products were unusable crap. I sent the stuff back and gave AmEx the receipt. AmEx dealt with PayPal. I got my $$$ from AmEx NOT PayPal. They would not help!

Do not use a Visa or a bank account on PayPal - they will not protect you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Aluminium Pedal Sets