Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

**E36 M3 3-Spoke W/ Alcantara and Tri-color Stitching**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:14 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
**E36 M3 3-Spoke W/ Alcantara and Tri-color Stitching**

Hey guys, the M3 is gone but the steering wheel is still here. I bought it new from a guy who had it done-- used it only three months (winter months, wore leather gloves). It is in 100% as new condition.

The stitching is perfectly matched to the ///M colors and the pattern is spot on. The work is top-notch.

$800 Shipped OBO, includes airbag.

Thanks

-Joe

Old 08-05-2007, 02:18 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
i cant believe you sold that poor guy a car that he couldnt even steer...tisk, tisk joey.

Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
It was business, nothing personal.

Old 08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
When I bought my car, I stupidly negotiated off the momo wheel.
The seller said he'd put back on a 4 spoke.

I thought it was no big deal- a steering wheel is a steering wheel right?
Stupid move on my part-

The 4-spoke is horrible and I ended up ordering a 3-spoke like this pretty quickly...

This wheel completely changes the dynamic of the car!

Old 08-05-2007, 02:58 PM
It's true. I was extremely surprised with the DRASTIC difference.

I keep tellling people... nice steering wheels and headlights-- they make cars look GREAT!

Thanks for your post man.

-Joe

Old 08-05-2007, 03:10 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
It was business, nothing personal.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:14 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That's a super fresh steering wheel!

Good luck with the sale.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:30 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
That steeringwheel is a work of art, totally makes the interior.