Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Spotted on the I495: Bentley Brooklands

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 01:42 PM
rondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to all
Spotted on the I495: Bentley Brooklands

So today, I saw a total of 5 Bentley's and 1 Aston Martin DB9. I did not really pay much attention to the Bentley's because I see them reguarly on the I495 in Long Island, NY - 1 GT, 2 GTC, 1 Flying Spur, but...one did catch my eye.

I was driving, and In my driver's side mirror, I saw the grill far in the back a few hundred feet. There were a few cars in between at first, so I thought - man, I think that's an Arnage! I could tell by far away that it had to be a newer Arnage, at least 2005+ after the body change.

But as it came closer, I saw it had 2 doors - oh man, a Brooklands!

It was really beautiful. I drove along side it for a few miles, and was able to snap a few pictures with my iphone.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:26 AM
rondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to allrondocap is a name known to all
Anyone have any idea how many of these have been sold already in the NY Tristate area? I figure not too many, it's the only one I've seen.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:51 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
I saw 1 in Miami...gorgeous car...

Old 09-14-2008, 04:32 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
Saw one near UCLA: overwhelming, to say the least!

Old 09-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Banned
vk430gt is infamous around these parts
Its got those ugly hubcap style stock bentley wheels, but they are painted black. still a great looking car, i cant wait till our's comes.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:28 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
gorgeous car!

Old 09-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Jtlacrozmaster is infamous around these partsJtlacrozmaster is infamous around these parts
I'm fairly sure I saw that same car in the meatpacking district outside of some hotel in NYC

Old 09-16-2008, 03:51 PM
jojogoya88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jtlacrozmaster
I'm fairly sure I saw that same car in the meatpacking district outside of some hotel in NYC
And i remember you calling me saying "dude bentley brooklands is SICKKK!!!"

ps. cant wait till i see pcis of vks brooklands, i need upclose pics of it.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by jojogoya88
And i remember you calling me saying "dude bentley brooklands is SICKKK!!!"

ps. cant wait till i see pcis of vks brooklands, i need upclose pics of it.
We are very excited to have been one of the fortunate few to be able to get one of these awesome cars, Me and my dad have been deliberating on which detailer to fly up here for a new car prep (moe or phil you should be getting a phone call soon) from what I understand, we will be one of 4 in michigan to have a brooklands.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vk430gt
We are very excited to have been one of the fortunate few to be able to get one of these awesome cars, Me and my dad have been deliberating on which detailer to fly up here for a new car prep (moe or phil you should be getting a phone call soon) from what I understand, we will be one of 4 in michigan to have a brooklands.

Hey Vik, sounds wonderful. You have quite the stable there.

I was wondering If you could take some pictures of that wonderful stable of yours and post them. We all would love to see those cars.

I know you know how to use the camera as I see you clean other peoples cars. Please post when you can.

Thanks,

Ice

Old 09-17-2008, 10:46 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ice's 996tt Cab
Hey Vik, sounds wonderful. You have quite the stable there.

I was wondering If you could take some pictures of that wonderful stable of yours and post them. We all would love to see those cars.

I know you know how to use the camera as I see you clean other peoples cars. Please post when you can.

Thanks,

Ice
why would he have to clean other people's car if he has that kind of stable?

i actually want to see the pix of the Fiat 500 if possible.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
why would he have to clean other people's car if he has that kind of stable?

i actually want to see the pix of the Fiat 500 if possible.

Because those are his daddy's cars. He is a kid.

Ice

Old 09-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned
I do detailing, a way to make money and a way to keep me busy, I like it, considering I have ocd and if its not clean enough to eat off of, its filfthy. the fiat 500 is just a compulsive thing my dad had to buy at an auction, its finishing up its final stages of resto. my dad always had a knack for odd little cars like fiats, minis, etc....

Old 09-17-2008, 08:51 PM
ferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vk430gt
I do detailing, a way to make money and a way to keep me busy, I like it, considering I have ocd and if its not clean enough to eat off of, its filfthy. the fiat 500 is just a compulsive thing my dad had to buy at an auction, its finishing up its final stages of resto. my dad always had a knack for odd little cars like fiats, minis, etc....
so where are the pics of all the other cars?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
one of the few cars i would leave stock...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spotted on the I495: Bentley Brooklands