Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Jesus, another.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Kelevra is infamous around these parts
Jesus, another.

Well here we go again with another Southern California Bentley involved shooting. Well, kind of. This guy decided to shoot himself after leading police on a three hour tour of LA and then ending it inside a nice white Flying Spur. Apparently he was distraught about losing his luxury auto leasing business. I could think of many better ways to have gone out.

Bentley Driver Commits
Suicide After Chase

• Associated Press
  • Jason Papagan (myFOXla.com)
Los Angeles - An assault suspect led Los Angeles police on a chase in a luxury Bentley sedan for more than three hours before fatally shooting himself in the head early Tuesday as he sat in the car surrounded by armed officers, police said.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:34 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
that sucks. no words. i cant even imagine a situation where i would consider taking my life.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:29 AM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
R.i.p.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:09 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
as strange as this sounds I watched it happen live over an internet feed. They tried to smash the window on the bentley but it took them forever. they had to hit it quite a few times and then the camera went out for about 15 seconds. When it came back online the guy was dead. too bad RIP

Old 02-25-2009, 04:11 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Old 02-26-2009, 12:59 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
no...

Old 02-26-2009, 02:46 PM
speedyousuf is infamous around these parts
this?

Old 02-26-2009, 02:47 PM
speedyousuf is infamous around these parts